El Acuerdo Glorioso - The Glorious Agreement

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by babaMP3, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babaMP3

babaMP3 innocent until proven filthy Supremium

[​IMG]
    I, Alejandro of the House Anahera, Lord of Girobalda, Duke of Pas Natal, Duke of Girobalda Proper, Duke of Inner Girobalda, Count of Natal, Count of Argentos, Count of Leone, Count of Mestia, Count of Olivares, Count of Amilcare, and Newly-Proclaimed Lord of San Célin, Duke of Cannes Pays, and Duke of Rochellais hereby recognize the independent ownership of Duchy of Pays de Sud to the Xalvador of the House Pileran.

Entailed below are terms regarding the lawful release of Xalvador of the House Pileran and Olivia of the House Pileran. Agreeance is required for the immediate release of those of the House Pileran

1. The Lordship of Pays Sud shall be renamed to the Lordship of San Célin, in honor of the late Anahera matriarch Celine of the House Anahera.
    2. Sylvia of the House Pileran hereby cedes all roles of leadership of the House Pileran and any assets/properties under. She shall hereby abdicate all held titles, honors, courtesies, and business rights to Xalvador of the House Pileran
    3. Xalvador of the House Pileran shall hereby publicly dissolve any claim, ancestral or lawful, on the Lordship of San Célin, or any titles under.
    4. Xalvador of the House Pileran shall sign a non-aggression act against those of the House Anahera. The act shall also umbrella vassals under de facto Girobalda and San Célin. Details regarding the act shall presented below.
    5. Xalvador of the House Pileran shall cede all gem mines in the duchies of Cannes Pays and Rochellais to the House Anahera.

Should Xalvador of the House Pileran reject these generous proposals, the Lord Alejandro of the House Anahera shall lack any reason to propose another set, and shall hereby reject any sort of compromise.

The Non-Aggression Act - ‘Paz para el Nuevo Señor’ - ‘Peace for the New Lord’

By signing this document, Xalvador of the House Pileran hereby swears by the Faith of the Old Gods, the Faith of Unionist Regalia, and any pantheon beyond that he and his House shall lack any acts of physical, political, or militaristic aggression against anyone of the House Anahera, or vassals of de facto Girobalda or San Célin. This act shall last for as long as Xalvador of the House Pileran lives, and shall hereby be nullified when he draws his last breath.

Breaking this act will result in the judicial interference, therefore allowing The Crown to decide the fate of such a dishonorable act.

I, Xalvador of the House Pileran, hereby agree to all terms presented.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

The end.

Pam.. pam... paaaaam!​

3. BadladBarbas

BadladBarbas Meme Connoisseur

"I, Alejandro of the House Anahera, Lord of Girobalda, Duke of Pas Natal, Duke of Girobalda Proper, Duke of Inner Girobalda, Count of Natal, Count of Argentos, Count of Leone, Count of Mestia, Count of Olivares, Count of Amilcare, and Newly-Proclaimed Lord of San Célin, Duke of Cannes Pays, and Duke of Rochellais hereby recognize the independent ownership of Duchy of Pays de Sud to the Xalvador of the House Pileran."

Modest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. kswef

kswef Refugee

You speak parish now, heh?

5. xanbear

xanbear Oh Xanny Boi! The pipes the pipes are calling!~

6. Metamorp

Metamorp Irka Roos: wild wig-wearing wretch

"...Rude.. Inconsiderate swime.. Scum of the land, filth of the dark nights.. The dew that sets upon the morning sun isn't as wet, and doesn't host such a slimed silk as the Anahera lineage do. Foul.. Absolutely downright pitiful.. Vicious proletariats! I know they had held my darling Xalvador captive, mayhaps even forged his signature upon his ill-health! Disgusting.. The absolutely thought of this sickens me.. For sicken and sicken I am.. What is that odor?! Bah! It crawls across my skin like the depths of night, yet worse.. Dost I look behind me? Aha! I know of it.. The Anahera lineage! Bahah! The scent rings off of their skin as a freshly butchered cow, teeming with glorified rot.. They will have their time.. And I will wait.. And watch.. And wait.. Oh.. It will take a while.. Yet when it pays off.. Oh but will it? I say it shall.. I say it shall.." Sylvia called, rocking slowly in her chair whilst staring into the burning ashes of the fireplace.

7. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.