Archived Eh... Even More Vampire Ideas...

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake.S.Fruit

I like to draw. Can I has drawing?
Reaction score
Well for one, I think When a vampire drinks blood, they should be able to jump another half block (3 blocks in total), with the amount of time this goes for being 1.5 times the amount of hunger consumed. (jump time = blood consumed x 1.5). Vampires should also be able to toggle their double jump on and off. It would also seem a bit more realistic if instead of taking absolutely no damage when falling, they take one third of the normal damage.

Since vampires are counted as a type of undead, I think only undead mobs should be passive towards them (Skeletons, Zombies, Withers ect), and have all the other monsters act hostile, like usual. With the common myth that animals can see into people's souls, I also think that certain passive mobs should try to run away from vampires.

Another one would be that instead of wood items doing the Ka Boosh on vampires, they could give them a wither II effect, and since a vampire's flesh can't even stand the sunlight, I think they should have 50 percent more damage done to them, and when fighting unarmed there is a chance to get 'punched' back (like when a snowball hits you- the damage animation plays, but no damage is actually done).

My last idea is one that I hope should get rid of the ever-growing huge population of vampires: when someone is infected with the dark disease, there is only a 50 percent chance they actually turn into a vampire; the other 50 percent will infect you with an actual disease which will give you slowness 1, weakness 1, and nausea blinking on and off occasionally.

So what do you think? Post your opinions and stuff below .w.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
if you dont like vamps dont be one... but stop trying to take everything away

Status
Not open for further replies.