• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Eberlin Cartography And Expeditions - Adventurers For Hire

SpunSugar

Audacity Vendor
Reaction score
-hMDJi_V3QCROIJr7iZ-VkqGMWHeCCveSiNGDu6YFZT39rL_KrMU3kN5wA0ppNtpJVJTBbn0i9gYTFlpllPSJjf3c4bkZ91s9Y9tX0jgYNCcQVxbB3GBmAeofiCWExYv3xmtxqBP

Eberlin Cartography and Expeditions has been bombarded with purchases and questions regarding the most recent adventuring craze to sweep the streets of Regalia. While it is the intent of the shop to remain open and accepting map commissions, the proprietor is also willing to offer her services towards those wanting to explore the unknown.

Owner Imrae Eberlin has spent fifty years in the wilds of Fendarfelle, exploring and mapping the interior. She also has taken commissions in Hadar and the North Belt. A graduate of the School of History, she specializes in archeology and interpretation of ancient society artefacts and locations. She is willing to accompany those with an earnest desire to chart and document societies ancient secrets. Please make an appointment to personally discuss any possible expeditions.

To those who wish to becomes experts in expeditionary talents, please see Imrae Eberlin for possible additions to any teams requested for excursions that may arise.

7 Industrial Road, Regalia

2dNPoGz_rMHo321I_aH8r7hKfca481I8vitZXNq4J_5_sbkHOUOVwUgUfps95xWsZL33S-HIUKGfAthPug0EdOUw6US1B_3pZknQvLLz-5iMyU9mOZTYU5XhyoxpkKbeGcm1Stcz