Archived Dynmap Improvements (show All Factions, Etc)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha5h

MassiveCraft 10+ Year Club
Reaction score
Faction
Rosespire
lihUmBD.jpg

**NOTE: I modified the DynMap code to perform the effect above on my own computer only. This is not an implemented feature on the MassiveCraft DynMap.**

Wouldn't it be cool to have the ability to easily see all of the factions on the map? Personally I am tired of trying to find a faction and hover over each and every flag.

Do you have any other reasonable ideas about how the DynMap can be improved?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
lihUmBD.jpg

**NOTE: I modified the DynMap code to perform the effect above on my own computer only. This is not an implemented feature on the MassiveCraft DynMap.**

Wouldn't it be cool to have the ability to easily see all of the factions on the map? Personally I am tired of trying to find a faction and hover over each and every flag.

Do you have any other reasonable ideas about how the DynMap can be improved?
The only problem is, wouldn't that make it so much easier to raid factions, especially the weaker ones that try to stay hidden?
Otherwise, this would make it so much easier for the people who cannot make portals.

The only problem is, wouldn't that make it so much easier to raid factions, especially the weaker ones that try to stay hidden?
Otherwise, this would make it so much easier for the people who cannot make portals.
I believe the good out weighs the bad in this case. Every explorer needs a good map!

I believe the good out weighs the bad in this case. Every explorer needs a good map!
True. I get lost trying to find factions a lot.
And then I die.
Please make this a thing ohplease ohplease.
Me no post no more. I spammed this thread enough already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea, and if factions don't like people finding their main base they can always do what I've done: stick my /f home in an entirely different world from the (soon to be) main base so that people don't know who we are without clicking #I'mSoBadass

Wanna share the code you used and how to install it? :3

I like this idea, and if factions don't like people finding their main base they can always do what I've done: stick my /f home in an entirely different world from the (soon to be) main base so that people don't know who we are without clicking #I'mSoBadass
Thank you for pointing this out. Your "/f home" location dictates where your DynMap flag will be placed.

Wanna share the code you used and how to install it? :3
There is nothing to install in order to do this. I simply used the built-in inspector feature in the web browser and changed some lines in the .css file. The browser takes the change in realtime and performs the effect. All this work disappears when I refresh the entire webpage so I don't think the "work" is worth the hassle. However if you are so inclined to do this, I would need to know what browser you use.

NOTE:Internet Explorer cannot perform this. The only thing Internet Explorer is good for is to download Chrome or Firefox. :P

I just suggest becoming a dwarven faction. Living underground. Perks of being a dwarf.

No more searching flag by flag for that one faction! The power of CTRL+F is here!

Turning on the Faction name lets me search for it by text.

I'd wish this would be implemented...

And? I don't really care if it makes people attacking me have an easier time. x3
I don't exactly want raiders to have an easy time. They're on the offense.
I know raids can be annoying. but there is a few things you can do. Listen to Mecharic for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.