Dusk And Dawn

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Lionfiles, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Lionfiles

Lionfiles in love with aleksandra

Dusk and Dawn

A dark, bloodied figure steps towards the bodies of the fallen Velheim. It plants its kriegsmesser into the ground. It kneels onto the dirt, its head resting on the hilt. Should anyone pass by, only the sound of the wind and rain could be heard. It raises its hands from the weapon, instead taking off its helmet. It silently places the helmet down to the side before returning to its original position. A woman could be seen, her blonde hair and blue eyes strikingly different from the earlier figure. Her eyes are closed, head resting on the hilt. She places her mouth to the crossguard of her sword, whispering towards the bodies, “all of you fought valiantly against the beasts and sacrificed your lives for them. Should I encounter any more, I will strike them down in your honor.” Aleksandra pauses, opening her eyes and finally letting a few tears spill forth. “Thank you.” Is all she says, placing her helmet back on and heading back to the campsite.

[I wanted to write something for Aleksandra and how she would be affected by the deaths of these soldiers. I'd like to thank @GriffinCA for helping me edit the document.]​

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1