Archived Dungeon Bosses

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
After playing many, many different genre of games I can conclude that a. none are exactly the same, and b. they could use a little bit tweaking. What I am coming forth with is the idea of selecting random locations throughout the World(s) and placing somewhat secretative "buildings/temples" where these threatening Monsters lay. Of course as soon as the scent of it's location is found adventures will pursue it's lair and attempt to slay the beast.

Now some ideas that would help this[these] event(s) work:
-The reset for these beasts to respawn would be several weeks a.k.a a timed restart of the server done by staff.
-Several floors must be cleared before entering the MAIN ROOM.
-Hundred's if not thousands of mobs spawn on these floors along with traps to either trap/kill/ confuse adventures.
-Make the Boss difficult for a large group to handle, will need 20+ players to attack the Boss and spawned mobs.
-Large amount of exp after slaying the monster.

Having these events take place will produce an arrange of relations within factions; Also add a bit of Roleplaying in both text form and actual roles being played (Paladins/Rangers). Gives something for the MCweekly to add to their newsletter (RP).
Good luck, and happy raiding!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Reminds me of Diablo 2 & 3 where you could enter random dungeons in your current act (world), fight through levels of lesser minions, and then eventually reach a boss mob for some good loot. Didn't have to be tied to a quest either.

Reminds me of Diablo 2 & 3 where you could enter random dungeons in your current act (world), fight through levels of lesser minions, and then eventually reach a boss mob for some good loot. Didn't have to be tied to a quest either.
Exactly, you can do it on your own free will, just better to have friends who you can work with easier.