Archived Dungeon Banks! [investments]

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Ok this is a totaly weird and out their idea but what if their where thease like invisible imps that like money.... wait? that did not start right.

I was thinking theirs not enough PVE going on in the server, their are no boss battles, or even cool dungeons... but that would be allot of work for staff to keep adding or changing up dungeons O! players would do that but why would they spend time making a dungeon...

If you could have an invisible claim per faction that you can stick anywhere where you can build a dungeon where all is accessible save breaking blocks for anyone and the prize was a deposit you put on a sign or chest.

you get a certain % of that deposit back in your faction bank every day/week whatever, course if someone takes the deposit course their is no % of 0 is their....

If you don't get what I am trying to say right now is that you could give some of thease invisible demons a cash deposit and they would give you some interest back as long as the money is with them which they won't defend so you will have to make a dungeon to protect that money.

What if you just put the cash in a box that no one could get to? Yeah I thought of that too and the answer I came up with was you had to submit a vid of you or someone clearing the dungeon after you eddited it which would be time stamped ofcourse.

Let me know what you think about this.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Look who's back. My god...
Was always hear kept logging on weekly and checking mail as well as forum posts. But yeah recently started like legit playing even if its about 8 hours a week, Chilling in Winterhold.

If you had to submit a video, and if a lot of people done this (which they would, because; interest.), then aren't you just causing the staff a bunch more work, instead of making them do less by having the players make the dungeons? I mean, if they've got to review loads of unprofessionally made dungeons, why not just submit the idea that a team of people could be assigned to create dungeons that an admin could world edit into certain places?

Like an old Elven ruin in Teled Methen, where at the end you fight an Ogre like the one at the Summer festival. If you beat it, you get Ogre blood, Ogre head, and 50 Regals; but there's an entry free of 25 Regals, and death means no compensation for the 25 Regals.

Money sink + fun pastime + professionally made dungeons instead of 1000 entries of horribly nooby dungeons in an attempt to cash in on the interest that admins would have to wade through in order to find a decent one instead of just getting a team of awesome approved creative builders to submit a dungeon from another save, and port it into Massive?

I guess you could say it's an... 'interest'ing idea.

Ah hah. Hah.... Hah.

If you had to submit a video, and if a lot of people done this (which they would, because; interest.), then aren't you just causing the staff a bunch more work, instead of making them do less by having the players make the dungeons? I mean, if they've got to review loads of unprofessionally made dungeons, why not just submit the idea that a team of people could be assigned to create dungeons that an admin could world edit into certain places?

Like an old Elven ruin in Teled Methen, where at the end you fight an Ogre like the one at the Summer festival. If you beat it, you get Ogre blood, Ogre head, and 50 Regals; but there's an entry free of 25 Regals, and death means no compensation for the 25 Regals.

Money sink + fun pastime + professionally made dungeons instead of 1000 entries of horribly nooby dungeons in an attempt to cash in on the interest that admins would have to wade through in order to find a decent one instead of just getting a team of awesome approved creative builders to submit a dungeon from another save, and port it into Massive?

I guess you could say it's an... 'interest'ing idea.

Ah hah. Hah.... Hah.

Sick ideas dude :D
And I guess this would mean that people would need to be build approved, maibe we should make it a status for players you could do /seen on them and it would say wheather they are build worthy :P

And yeah the video upon videos would be annoying and most of them would suck most likely. Eatherway, players being able to make dungeons for the server would be down right sick! and make the server more interesting, their just is not chalenges on teh server other than go chass players with you laging piece of crap laptop.

Sick ideas dude :D
And I guess this would mean that people would need to be build approved, maibe we should make it a status for players you could do /seen on them and it would say wheather they are build worthy :P

And yeah the video upon videos would be annoying and most of them would suck most likely. Eatherway, players being able to make dungeons for the server would be down right sick! and make the server more interesting, their just is not chalenges on teh server other than go chass players with you laging piece of crap laptop.

My faction base is technically modelled after a dungeon. If raiders come, I just allow mobs to start spawning, and pull a lever that opens the door to the underground catacombs ^u^