Archived /duel & Parties At Kit Pvp

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Aeyris

ex-ceo of Lyrah
Reaction score
Faction
Lyrah
I talked to Tokuu a few weeks ago about this.

Many PvP servers have a /Duel, Massive used to have a similar feature with parties and duels. but for some reason, it was removed.

I think it would help solve the chaos that /tp pvp can become

Benefits

- Provide better training to new pvpers without having to go to another server.

- Good place to have have group fights or 1 v 1 's without having unwanted third parties/

Anyone one else be interested in seeing this plugin return

Aey

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While I can't quote the page, duel was removed for something regarding Koth overlapping.

Talked to some people and a lot of people just want the items and it's probably gonna stay that way boss.

My opinion doesn't even matter just telling you the collectively what I heard from people I asked in Insani, Deldrimor, and just what I have personally seen.

Ya @Nitesho was on the right track.. i dont recall it exactly either but it was something like...

The KOTH plugin and the Duel Arena plugin were fighting and causing stuff to crash and people to lose inventories because they are on the same server.

So they had us take a vote to what we wanted to keep and... KOTH won. I cannot find the KOTH vs Arena vote thread (it mightve been deleted)

I imagine there should be some way we can have both? I looked and couldn't find anything before I posted this.

But I still see the value in having a duel system. A lot of the people in Lyrah, along with some other people I talked to really missed the plugin.

Edit* I wonder what the results would show now that we have had KOTH?

I imagine there should be some way we can have both? I looked and couldn't find anything before I posted this.

But I still see the value in having a duel system. A lot of the people in Lyrah, along with some other people I talked to really missed the plugin.

Edit* I wonder what the results would show now that we have had KOTH?
I'd like to have duels, etc but I'm hoping to, given time, rework KOTH to make it more factions/survival based rather than a free loot drop every 3 hours. That's why the current KOTH warp has been closed

I'd rather see work on KOTH than see the few staff that know how to mess with plug-ins working on a kitpvp world that nobody uses (and most PvP servers do better anyways).