Art Auction Dress Up Commissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoulmate

Queenbreaker
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
fa554e5dee977b8b1ab920c9c8961434_cat-drawing-illustration-art-cats-animation-sketch-cat-gif-meow-funny-cat-drawing-animation_250-231.gif

Dress Up Doll Commissions!

Diamond-Page-Divider-1-2.png

There will be TWO slots for these types of commissions.

These drawings are for a "dress up" style piece of art. What this means is that I will draw a full body of your character in ye olde medieval undergarments (like...boxers and a sports bra OK) and then next to that full body I will draw THREE different outfits for your character. Human and Nelfin characters are what I'm best at, I can not do any of the animal/allar characters unfortunately!

You can choose the outfits, they can be all dresses, all casual clothes, two dresses and a nightgown. You could even have me do a modern outfit for your character if you would like! Sadly I can NOT draw armor so those will be out of the picture unfortunately.

These commissions will be in real money only and starting bid is $10.00, the buyout will be $40.00. The auction will end once both buyouts are reached OR 24 hours after the final bidder is placed. Once it is closed I will message the winners of the auction and we will work out details and get started!

Format for bidding:
IGN:
Bid:
Slot 1 or 2:
Tag Previous bidder:

Diamond-Page-Divider-1-2.png

Last edited:
IGN: GenericNerd
Bid: 15USD
Slot 1 or 2: Slot 2
Tag Previous bidder: The Holy Spirit.

Status