• "I wouldn't want to blow my nose in it!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miss_Confined

❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft
Reaction score
Dreamily Divine Drappau Designs
*Name is subject to change.

Hailing from an unknown location, Vivetina Drappau is here to dazzle this population!

Vivetina Drappau is steeped in mystery. Some say she was delivered to the silk shops of Etosia on a gilded swan. Others say she arrived in Montania in a pearl carriage driven by fourteen horses...
@SpunSugar

~~~~~~

"Come on, come all for the designs of the up-and-coming Vivetina Drappau! Her gowns will strike wonder and envy amongst your peers! Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and give a hand for the greatest fashions in the land!"

Current Designs:
Link to Current Auction Below:

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/drappau-dresses-auction.54288/

Raving Reviews from all over Aloria:

"From threadbare to fabulous! These dreamy designs by Vivetina Drappau are to die for!" - Lady Geraldine Brumtromp

"Her divine ensembles are complimented by dazzling displays with every collection she shows!" - Dorrion Dubblendoof

"Shrouded in mystery, Vivetina and her work is a sight to behold!" - Haranleigh Finningan

"You will be the belle of the ball in one of these gowns!" - Linus Nackwell

OOC:
Hello! So this is my fashion designer character for both IC and OOC commissions!

Custom Skin Commissions:
Outfit Only - 450r to 600r ranging on difficulty
Full Skin - 600r to 900r ranging on difficulty

Reference pictures are required!

More examples to come!
Expect at least 2 weeks for full skins because my life is hectic sometimes with school!
I reserve the right to cancel any commissions I feel I cannot handle.

I cannot skin Dakkar, Cirrci or any kind of bug-like race for the life of me.
Willing to maybe try Maiar.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Wow world renowned fashion critic Dorrion Dubblendoof! This stuff is legit

Wow world renowned fashion critic Dorrion Dubblendoof! This stuff is legit
If I could rate this multiple things I totally would.

Only the most credible sources like the ever-lovely Lady Geraldine Brumtromp and the "surprisingly" unknown country bumpkin Haranleigh Finningan and the most knowledgeable and reliable Linus Nackwell! Of course you'd want to buy here!

Dear Madame Drappau,

It has come to my understanding that your sence of fashion is up and comming into our most grand Capital.

As I have seen some of your work already, I would like to invite you to my town estate for some fittings and designs I might be interested in. I first was expecting something horrible when I heard lady Brumtromp about her new designer, seeing she normally looks like a dead cow, yet this time, even she looked dazzeling. Ofcourse, not nearly as good as me though.

If you send me your available dates, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

With Grace,
Comtesse du Polignac
Hauteroad 15, Arrondisement D'Ithanie

Itotallyforgottoorder.

I would like two dresses! One with new hair aswell.

If you can send me a mail with the price, I will send you the pictures! Thanks!

Hey Confy <3

Need a skin can you hook me up?
(stolen from my other commish reqs)
Commission format for Full Skin:
Full Skin @Confy

IGN: celticwitch
Player Model: Classic?
Character Sheet: spoiler below...

Basic Information
  • Full Name: Morrigan (Mori-gan) Eirya (Ear- ya) Allaway
  • Race: Ailor, Northerne Seltai culture
  • Main Ambition: Maintain her emotional control and find knowledge about the world around her.
Visual Information
  • Eye Color: Darker shade of green
  • Hair Colour: Dark brown
  • Hair Style: Braided faux hawk with pins and beads
  • Skin Color: Sunkissed but leaning towards the pale side
  • Clothing: Furs, skirts, pants, blouse, shoulder plates, bodice and often completed with a torc.
  • Height: 5 foot 9 inches
  • Body Build: Toned
  • Weapon of Choice: Axe

• Morrigan's facial shape is heart shaped, with a shadow of a jawline and cheekbones. She has wide almond shaped eyes set into deep eye sockets brought out by her manicured yet still quite thick brows. Freckles dot her nose and cheeks but are faded, there is also a darker, larger freckle on the bridge of her nose which is assumed to be a birthmark. On the topic of marks, a rather large scar runs from the top of her left ear to follow downwards, ending at the chin.
  • Since her culture favours braids and plaits, she's adopted them with no worries. Morrigan is often seen sporting a multi rope braided Faux Hawk or just a plaited Faux Hawk pinned up to her scalp with small silver clips.
  • Morrigan's body is fairly toned, with muscle to show for it. She has a tall, hourglass figure with small amounts of fat on her hips, behind and thighs as most women do. Her weight varies from 58-64kg which is nearly a perfect weight ratio. To add to her body she has tattoos covering her shoulders, sides of her neck, around her full bust and to just above her belly button. They are swirling patterns and coloured a light blue.
  • Morrigan has plenty of scars to show for her life. One noticeable is on her face from the top of her left ear down to her chin, gained from trying to kill an animal that was out of her league.
  • She wears shoulder plates of layered leather and wolf fur, also on said shoulder plates there is fur lining the collar (there are straps present that allow her to attach a robe for more warmth). For her chest she wears a white, short sleeved blouse and over the top is a blackish-grey corset that comes up to just over her bust. On the bodice is a rough dragon outline surrounded by (Celtic) knots. For her bottom half she wears a broad belt that sits loosely on her waist and is weighed down by her axe, a flask, furs of different lengths down to her thigh (like a half skirt) and a regals pouch. She wears brown cotton pants that stick to the skin for easy movement and black boots to complete the look.
  • Morrigan's voice is light and pleasant yet when she is in a rage it turns to low and grumbling, nearly incoherent growls. At times Morrigan can also be quite the show off and draw attention to herself by using a singsong or stentorian voice. When in a salty mood she has a tendency to use derogatory terms to men and women alike.
Personality and Abilities
  • Cocky
  • Stubborn/Adamant
  • Determined when she has a goal
  • Friendly
  • Open
  • Disciplined/controlled
  • Honest
  • Loyal
  • Tease
[/spoiler]

Character Description:
  • Her hair is like a braided faux hawk with small beads (not very many) and clips to keep it together. If you are uncomfortable with making it soley on her head bring the braid down her back.
  • A faded scar runs from her left ear towards her chin where it follows on to blue tattoos that cover her arms and torso in pleasant swirling patterns.
  • Hair colour is dark brown and eyes are a lighter shade of green.
  • Skin is sun kissed but on the paler side.
Image References:
View attachment 117957What I mean by celtic knots- have a try!
View attachment 117959 Shoulder pads.
View attachment 117960 View attachment 117963 View attachment 117966 - Hair
View attachment 117964 - Tattoo swirling design ideas.

How much do you want me to pay you?

Last edited:
Another Dazzling Design by Vivetina Drappau!
Sensational Seltai!
celty-pic1.png
it looks more awkward in this picture than it is i swear. the hair was a disaster to try and do.

celty-pic2.png

Commissioning One Outfit

-Will pm you the head and hands

-Main color scheme is navy blue and black, though I have no objections to a little white or brown

-We're looking at poor/middle class so nothing too fancy

-would like some sort of vest like the image below, possibly a bag of some kind

IMG_3508.JPG

-If a bag cannot be done, since I know from experience that they're a pain to put in skins, that's perfectly fine

IMG_3510.JPG

-Name the price as you see fit :D

Last edited:
Full Skin @Confy
IGN:
goblimking
Player Model: Steve
Character Sheet: What am I commissioning? I'm actually asking an outfit for my character Ezzino Loino, but I want this outfit to cover him entirely. (what I think counts as a full skin). The purposes of the skin that I'm commissioning for Ezzino are:
* Protection - (This outfit is the outfit Ezzino wears to protect him when heading into the sewers)
* Disguise - (Ezzino also will be using this outfit as a disguise in the sewers)

Skin description:
* Skin showing - ( From almost nothing to nothing of his skin + face ) - (Only show skin where it might be necessary - but I will go more in depth about this later)
* Sinister appearance - (I want the outfit to show a sinister appearance - a dark feeling )

Image References: I don't have any references at the moment, because it was.. pretty hard to find something medieval underworld related.

Skype: If you accept my commission I could maybe explain / answer some questions - and give some more info about the skin. So add me (:

How much do you want me to pay you?:

Last edited:
Commissioning One Outfit

-Will pm you the head and hands

-Main color scheme is navy blue and black, though I have no objections to a little white or brown

-We're looking at poor/middle class so nothing too fancy

-would like some sort of vest like the image below, possibly a bag of some kind

View attachment 118105

-If bag cannot be done, since I knownforn experience that they're a pain to put in skins, that's perfectly fine

View attachment 118106

-Name the price as you see fit :D
500r I think is ok! I'll do my best.

Full Skin @Confy
IGN:
goblimking
Player Model: Steve
Character Sheet: What am I commissioning? I'm actually asking an outfit for my character Ezzino Loino, but I want this outfit to cover him entirely. (what I think counts as a full skin). The purposes of the skin that I'm commissioning for Ezzino are:
* Protection - (This outfit is the outfit Ezzino wears to protect him when heading into the sewers)
* Disguise - (Ezzino also will be using this outfit as a disguise in the sewers)

Skin description:
* Skin showing - ( From almost nothing to nothing of his skin + face ) - (Only show skin where it might be necessary - but I will go more in depth about this later)
* Sinister appearance - (I want the skin to show a sinister appearance - a dark feeling )

Image References: I don't have any references at the moment, because it was.. pretty hard to find something medieval underworld related.

Skype: If you accept my commission I could maybe explain / answer some questions - and give some more info about the skin. So add me (:

How much do you want me to pay you?:
I think 600ish is fine this is a little more complicated

IGN : ScaledSupremacy
Model : Alex
Order : Outfit.
References :
Leave the tiara out

I would also like to pay for a slightly altered version of the "Ithanian" one in the auction. In another colour and whatever other changes you'd like to make to make it stand apart. Gladly make it either green or blue.
Does 1k sound fair for it all?
@Miss_Confined

Last edited:
Ign: Wolfiecat940
Model:
Alex
Outfit
Reference:
IMG_1402.jpg

The skirt is a dark red color and split in the middle so that it shows more of her boots and legs (Not in that kind of way) and on her knees would be more armored knee pads which is iron/like rest of armor on skin. Boots are dark brown, which ever shade of brown looks good with other colors currently on skin.
And if you can add
vines on her left arm, left leg, and growing towards her chest.
Payment: 600r (most likely or more if it's to difficult)
Brib: 250r and a
satisfied customer! :3

Ign: Wolfiecat940
Model:
Alex
Outfit
Reference:
View attachment 118900

The skirt is a dark red color and split in the middle so that it shows more of her boots and legs (Not in that kind of way) and on her knees would be more armored knee pads which is iron/like rest of armor on skin. Boots are dark brown, which ever shade of brown looks good with other colors currently on skin.
And if you can add
vines on her left arm, left leg, and growing towards her chest.
Payment: 600r (most likely or more if it's to difficult)
Brib: 250r and a
satisfied customer! :3
Just a tiny reminder, I am confused if this is accepted or not and if you aren't/are please tell me or respond.

Just a tiny reminder, I am confused if this is accepted or not and if you aren't/are please tell me or respond.
My sincerest apologies! Right after you posted that I experienced a death in my family, it totally slipped my mind. My only concern is the armor bits because I can't really do armor! I'm willing to try regardless though!

My sincerest apologies! Right after you posted that I experienced a death in my family, it totally slipped my mind. My only concern is the armor bits because I can't really do armor! I'm willing to try regardless though!
Thank you, and sorry to sound pushy if I did I just wanted to make sure if it was accepted or not and I'm sorry for your loss.