Drawing With Photoshop With Only A Mouse: How Is It? All Feedback Is Welcome.

How do you like it?

• Total voters

josephdm

Jarkor Cringflar
Reaction score
Using Photoshop WITH A MOUSE.. please keep that in mind thanks! Don't forget to give feedback!
Drawing.jpg

I like it josephdm! You are a pretty good artist :)
Come back to Skandia soon, I am beginning to miss you ;( (Stay as long as you like, haha, whenver you feel the need to come back)

I suggest using Adobe illustrator, you can make stunning vector images to rival hand drawn images with that stuff.

Better than nothing. Good job.
I like it josephdm! You are a pretty good artist :)
Come back to Skandia soon, I am beginning to miss you ;( (Stay as long as you like, haha, whenver you feel the need to come back)
I suggest using Adobe illustrator, you can make stunning vector images to rival hand drawn images with that stuff.
It's a nice minecraft drawing, you are definitely better than me :)

Ozgho: Thanks man? :P lol
Joshy: Lol thanks! I'll be in touch so I won't be too missed :P
MonMarty: Thanks for the reccomendation! I have it but it's sort of tricky for me to draw anything. I'm actually getting a computer drawing pad, you know like the ones you plug in to the computer. Anyways I enjoy your artwork alot though :P , thanks!
Tallon: Thanks!

I have 3 USB stylus tablets, I am most fond of the Wacom Bamboo Splash, I use it for all my art work.

If you're looking for more budget, get any Trust tablets, they have decent quality for price comparison. It's also the first tablet I bought.

If you are new to using a stylus on tablet, turn off pressure sensitivity. Alot of people find it hard to get around that when they are still getting used to tablet drawing.

If you get a Wacom tablet, they are very sensitive to movement. I would suggest using Paint tool SAI instead of Photoshop, it has an internal draw stabilizer that you will love for smooth lines. I would also turn off Hold for right mouse click feature, this is something that windows enables by itself but you can luckily turn it off in your configurations screen.

I have 3 USB stylus tablets, I am most fond of the Wacom Bamboo Splash, I use it for all my art work.

If you're looking for more budget, get any Trust tablets, they have decent quality for price comparison. It's also the first tablet I bought.

If you are new to using a stylus on tablet, turn off pressure sensitivity. Alot of people find it hard to get around that when they are still getting used to tablet drawing.

If you get a Wacom tablet, they are very sensitive to movement. I would suggest using Paint tool SAI instead of Photoshop, it has an internal draw stabilizer that you will love for smooth lines. I would also turn off Hold for right mouse click feature, this is something that windows enables by itself but you can luckily turn it off in your configurations screen.

Ah, thanks! I didn't really know about Tablet drawing since I'm very new to it just getting out of traditional sketching. Also, any tips for Adobe Illustrator? Using CS3 ( I know right? ) because my computer is so old. Anyway thanks!

I don't know, I only used CS5. I am currently using everything in CS6. What you could actually do is draw something in photoshop and then then let illustrator turn it into a vector drawing. This will make your lines clear and smooth.

I don't know, I only used CS5. I am currently using everything in CS6. What you could actually do is draw something in photoshop and then then let illustrator turn it into a vector drawing. This will make your lines clear and smooth.

Thanks! I was thinking of getting a newer Photoshop or Illustrator depending on how much the tablet will cost me, anyway thanks Marty!

I wouldn't buy photoshop hue hue.

Also I believe Photo tool SAI is free.

By the way guys, if you want a free version of Photoshop, download Adobe Photoshop CS2. Adobe didn't want to keep trying to make sure everyone was buying it basically. It has the serial code next to the download on their website. This isn't a scam or anything, it is real, I have it myself. 8-)
And just cause it is CS2 and not the newest CS6 that is absolutely crap. It will cover most any aspiring graphic artist's needs, unless you are doing really fancy shmancy things.