Pending Review Dragons Breath Crafting Costs

Discussion in 'Server' started by Vaelkyri, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Vaelkyri

Vaelkyri Refugee

Currently the old recipe still works

[​IMG]

However the cost is exorbitant for an item with extremely limited use, lingering potions and tipped arrows.

Given the duration reductions that come from deeper alchemy, arrow of poison I is only 11 seconds and arrow of poison II only 2 seconds wheres as splash potions are 1:30 and 21 seconds respectively, I feel that the cost of breath needs to be severely reduced to make it worth even existing.

While there is something to be said for the trade off of longer distance application and less risk of freindly fire with tipped arrows, I cant see it being even comparable to area effect application and longer duration that comes from the significantly cheaper splash potion application

• Like Like x 1
  2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

The recipe was created back on the old server where resources were plentiful and pots existed in chests upon chests.

I'd suggest changing the recipe to just an eye of ender and water bottle. I don't think it makes that big of a deal how simple the recipe is, but the expensive one needs to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vaelkyri

Vaelkyri Refugee

Maybe water bottle and blaze powder- keep the fire theme going.

Still requires some small gold and glowstone investment, but at least removes the ghast tear which is the biggest killer.

4. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

blaze powder is already used in crafting strength pots, so I chose an item that has no potion attached to it.