Rejected Draen [warzone] Sventen [v2]

Discussion in 'Warzone Applications' started by Sventen, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sventen

Sventen Massivecrafts oldest current player Supremium

Faction Name
    Draen

How many chunks do you want to buy?

In what Survival World do you want the Warzone?
    Essa

What are the coordinates of the rough location?
    X1593 Y77 Z568

Additional Contact Persons (Optional):

2. TakeDown__

TakeDown__ Faction hopper since '15 Staff Member Game2

Heya @Sventen

I have looked through your warzone and found some issues that will need to be fixed before we can approve it:
    - The iron bars will allow players spectating to walk into the warzone faction, please make these full blocks or prevent this from happening.
    - The exterior walls that is on the bottom are inside the parent faction, please make sure that all exterior walls are inside the chunks for the warzone faction.

Please fix these issues and tag me in this post and I will have another look, if you need some help feel free to approach me in-game.

3. Sventen

The forumposts about warzones says this: "The arena must be chunk based and must have actual walls around it that are higher than 3 blocks." It clearly does not say that the walls need to be inside the zone, else I would have done that. Pushing the whole place in by 1 block would need reconstruction of the entire arena to be symmetrical, and im not about to do that. I built it acording to what the page said and it should therefor be allowed, ironfences can be fixed however.

4. TakeDown__

TakeDown__ Faction hopper since '15 Staff Member Game2

Hiya @Sventen

Then that is something that must be fixed in the post, the post gave some guidelines, but I'm going of our internal documentation on how to handle warzones and we only allow warzones where the walls are inside the warzone chunks. This has been the procedure with every warzone I've done before you.

5. Sventen

Close this thread then im not rebuilding my entire damn arena, massivecraft seal of approval

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.