Preserved Sheet Dracul Dragovich

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

Akira_The_Cat

Refugee
Reaction score
image0_1654900406.png

d907348d444c7c919c46624e1a08b190.png

813d0a1798f74253348339c6950e94c6.jpg

image0_1654900406.png

398193fb8968721915b1e31913dbc83e.png

-Full Name-

Dracul Dragovich

-Race-

Ailor

-Afflictions-

None

-Age-

-Sex-

Male

-Gender-

He/him

-Sexuality-

Heterosexual

-Eye Color-

Green

image0_1654900406.png

9a74a8000c26e14fdb446e166a8ee3c9.png

Dracul is a devout student of the occult, dedicating most of his time to the study of the dead and the afflicted.

Dracul is a shady man who spends most if not all of his time talking about occultish things. He can usually be seen reading books regarding the supernatural, or just silently staring into space. His favorite thing to do is dissect afflicted creatures, however this hobby is not something he gets to do often.

image0_1654900406.png

5536198bf2c49a3a579168e4229c8498.png

14 Points

-Strength (0)-

-Constitution (0)-

-Wisdom (5)-

(Nerr Wisdom pack)

(Deep Lore Pack)

(Dimenthist Pack)

(Affliction Wisdom Pack)

(Necrotech branch)

(Mech-Suit Pack)

-Dexterity (1)-
(Pistol Pack)

-Magic (5)-

(Necromancer Pack)

(Spectral Guide Pack)

(Deathly Vanguard Pack)

(Phantasmal Stalwart Pack)

(Graven Horror Pack)

-Charisma (3)-

(Distant Speech)

(East Linguist Pack)

(Ancient Speech)

image0_1654900406.png

01119a4ee7e62f50e9c63a3c674d4d52.png

Ailor Familiar | Black Cat | Shadow

Dark Empathy

Manifest Destiny (Wisdom)

Practiced Mockery

[SPOILER="Artificer]
Life Creator
Servo-Golem
[/SPOILER]

image0_1654900406.png

b4ead0990b0ab33147d7484645dc0e3f.png

Dracul has black hair of fair length that he usually keeps tied in a bun. He is dressed in an all black suit, fit with gloves and boots to keep himself clean. His most notable features would be his red sash around his waist and a silver pendant he keeps around his neck. Finally his eyes are a nice shade of green with bags under his eyes from constant all nighters.

image0_1654900406.png

f967308433e3eef94da7eb65523a484d.png

Dracul was born in Baldmark to a traveling group of merchants and performers. In order to keep away from raiders and magical catastrophes, the group would always move from place to place.

One day while stopped in a large town, Dracul ran off to find the cause of a strange noise he heard in the woods. Finding instead a strange monolith with magic runes on the floor, and a lot of blood. A man standing by the sight, noticed the boy and offered to take him back to town as it wasn't very safe there.

Dracul would go on to study under the strange man for the next couple of months, until the caravan had to move out once again. Before Dracul and the strange man parted ways however, he would give the boy a dark book with strange writing and symbols on it. This would drive Dracul down his descent into the occult, starting him on the path to insanity.

Throughout the rest of Draculs life, he studied the occult and the afflicted. Once he had come of age, he decided to expand his knowledge by venturing elsewhere to practice his research. Hearing of the strange happenings in regalia, he bought a map and set out.

Currently, Dracul is 24 and wandering Regalia looking for people in need of a master of the supernatural.​

Last edited:
Hello, here's my review:
  • You have spent one point over the 14, remove one point-buy ability.
  • You cannot mix magic schools. Nerr Wisdom requires the character to be mundane or a geist. Remove spell point buy abilities and specials or remove the Nerr Wisdom and Mystic Point Buy abilities.
  • Since Nerr Wisdom requires your character to be mundane, you also cannot have Demonology with it- Demonology makes you a Void/Exist occult, which is incompatible with Ordial abilities.
  • Half-Ailor don't have the same features as Half-Asha, these features are only obtainable through mutations, or you can just make the character Asha dominant and take their racials instead.
  • The fourth bullet point of your life story is very long, please keep it brief - each bullet should ideally be 1-2 sentences.
Tag me once edits are made.

Hello, here's my review:
  • You have spent one point over the 14, remove one point-buy ability.
  • You cannot mix magic schools. Nerr Wisdom requires the character to be mundane or a geist. Remove spell point buy abilities and specials or remove the Nerr Wisdom and Mystic Point Buy abilities.
  • Since Nerr Wisdom requires your character to be mundane, you also cannot have Demonology with it- Demonology makes you a Void/Exist occult, which is incompatible with Ordial abilities.
  • Half-Ailor don't have the same features as Half-Asha, these features are only obtainable through mutations, or you can just make the character Asha dominant and take their racials instead.
  • The fourth bullet point of your life story is very long, please keep it brief - each bullet should ideally be 1-2 sentences.
Tag me once edits are made.

I believe I have fixed everything, had to redo a lot. I made sure to put where I got any extra points from since I think that caused some confusion. Lemme know if I need to change anything else.

Couple more edits:
  • Change Wisdom stat from 4 to 5. Manifest destiny is also not a free point to spend, but rather allows Ailor to break the point buy cap for one stat- they still have 14 points max to spend
  • Specify your Technician Branch.
  • Short blade pack is a Strength category stat under the Melee Combat point buy. However, you cannot have melee combat point buy with technician point buy, so either remove the Memblock pack or move short blade pack under strength.

Couple more edits:
  • Change Wisdom stat from 4 to 5. Manifest destiny is also not a free point to spend, but rather allows Ailor to break the point buy cap for one stat- they still have 14 points max to spend
  • Specify your Technician Branch.
  • Short blade pack is a Strength category stat under the Melee Combat point buy. However, you cannot have melee combat point buy with technician point buy, so either remove the Memblock pack or move short blade pack under strength.
Fixed those, sorry for having this much trouble

Approved, just keep in mind you have a free point to spend in Wisdom!