Drachenburg Military Exhibition

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by FireFan96, Jun 27, 2020.

1. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In recognition of the centuries of military advancement and innovation, the House von Drachenburg is pleased to announce a public exhibition to be held at the Regalian Academy's Museum this summer. Relics and artifacts from the early Empire all the way to present day will be on display for the public to appreciate and gain a greater understanding of the Regalian Empire's military growth.

The opening of the exhibition shall take place on Saturday, July 18th (6pm EDT)

Houses and Organizations that would like to offer one of their own relics for this exhibition are welcomed to contact the museum curator.

[​IMG]

Who?
    Any good, law-abiding citizen who appreciates military history

What?
    An (interactive :o) military exhibition

When?
    Saturday, July 19th @ 6pm EDT

Where?
    Regalian Scholar Academy Museum

Why?
    Because the Museum needs a new exhibition, and I want to try something unorthodox for this event.

How?
    Bring a book and quill. That's all I'm going to say...

Also if anyone wants to donate one of their own relics (as in like some old sword your great-grandfather used to crusade), send me a forum conversation with the title "Museum." Please provide a short 1-2 paragraph description of the item in this submission.​

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 FireFan96, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. FireFan96

moved the day to Sunday to not conflict with an all-evening event saturday. Also if you want to submit any relics or things for display, get them in within 24 hours

3. FireFan96

due to severe thunderstorms in SE Michigan today, I'm pushing this back a day

event will start monday the 20th at 6 EDT