Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Good morrow all. I've been working in Digital media for a while and do many things though I've noticed gaming community members can't get enough of simple digital pieces done of crests, character art, forum profiles and more. Here is a list of some of the work I have done. If you wish for your own simply contact me for a quote I typically charge a measly 6 dollars Canadian an hour, most of my pieces have the amount of time it took stamped on them so look at those to get a vibe of what your piece will cost you.

So past these new images I had to wrap everything in spoiler tags since the page was taking so long to load lol XD anyway past these new images I am posting are all the medieval fantasy stuff I did that would be more interesting to you though right now I am posting some fresh stuff i did that is Sea of thieves fan stuff. not sure if their are any pirates out their but its more arts and shinnies to look at.

So I met up with some old friends that I havent seen in a long time which I used to play puzzle pirates with and got talked into starting the crew back up and decided to call it this. though everyone wants custome images since its cool to see your actual characters portrait on your profile and stuff since you can better relate who is talking and posting to who you are seeing in game. its great seeing someones in game character represented where the posts are.

760dc67f9ae9466923ed260d6ca6d64b1d587e49.png

d00f5cd1e7a1b7534f969a9260da9f5f805dc4e3.jpg
tumblr_ppkkrjk9UU1rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

Here are the picks of the crew so far.

tumblr_pp5zli8NBI1rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pp5yvnYc4L1rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppkrlkEhQX1rgyxp8o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pplxadMpP81rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjizgoc9Oy1rgyxp8o1_1280.png
tumblr_propnxS4iR1rgyxp8o1_1280.pnj

tumblr_phla5uoH3A1rgyxp8o1_1280.png

tumblr_pglyajXeW91rgyxp8o1_1280.png

Recently finished this one for Creamiest.
tumblr_pgnzo9uWX81rgyxp8o1_r1_1280.png
This one is a Forum header and footer.
tumblr_p7ch6epqlT1rgyxp8o1_r1_1280.png

Text goes here. Blahhh blah blahhh.
more blahh random picture. stuff about
count farts allot blahh blahh blahh
tumblr_p7ch6epqlT1rgyxp8o2_r1_1280.png

Here is a 30 Minut Art piece done for a younger fellow. sold it for like 2$
I ask for descriptions and pictures for inspiration of what their looking for.
tumblr_p6rshzRvsO1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

Here is a 2 hour crest design very cheap
tumblr_p6pqcqfQA41rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

Someone wanted a flashy statue
tumblr_p6ojuctvN11rgyxp8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_p5jnycBO1I1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_p56rf9kMAO1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

Quick character portrait this one I had fun with so I took a bit more time
tumblr_p4q4fbfWeZ1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

This one took 5 hours and 15 minutes to finish
tumblr_p1fyds0SjM1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg
Here is a forum profile picture I did for my self
tumblr_oqonqj9Qfk1rgyxp8o1_500.png

this one I did a few of the same since it took no extra time.
tumblr_oqo6rf68uf1rgyxp8o1_500.png

tumblr_oqo6hrrO9C1rgyxp8o1_r1_500.png

A forum stamp or art for a page.
tumblr_oqmwyaMgrG1rgyxp8o1_500.png

I do 3D sculpts if people want those they don't take very long either I do paint them for a more realistic portraits that I can give lots of angles.
tumblr_o4s28wEONi1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o43wpryekW1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o43vlsdous1rgyxp8o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1wg2mdvDU1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

This portrait took 8 hours
tumblr_oflcbs1msb1rgyxp8o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogemr8dVLm1rgyxp8o1_r1_500.jpg

Another hour piece for a younger player
tumblr_ohswjgjIAg1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

1 hour sketch
tumblr_of7t5xUBgs1rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

some forum signatures/footers
tumblr_ok5bnwCq8c1rgyxp8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ok5bnwCq8c1rgyxp8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7kbvnR2Sz1rgyxp8o1_500.png

Anyway theirs too many to share.
I do lots of stuff. if you want character + 3D model renders and file + 3D printed character + Painted 3D character + Poster of your character + shipping. I can even do that but it won't be cheap.

again 6$ an hour on 2D image renders I paint all my stuff freehand (pen and tablet) in photoshop.​

Last edited:
Wonderful art, thank you for showing us.

Commissions are picking up. 1 from this thread as well as some from other gaming forums.
Message me soon so you don't end up in a queue for your art.

Commissions are picking up. 1 from this thread as well as some from other gaming forums.
Message me soon so you don't end up in a queue for your art.
Wouldn't mind commissioning you for one of those headers/footers/seperators. I've tried to message you, but perhaps you've got it turned off or something. If interested do send me a PM or something, we can also arrange it over this thread, if you'd like

I got you man I have been checking for messages on this site daily and haven't seen any from you. I've sent you a pm and a link to my discord if its buggy you can get the same discord link form my forum signature.

Just finished a piece requested by Salier took some 5 hours.
Looking forward to doing more commissions.
Prices are low all and orders are currently as well. message me so you do not have to wait in a queue.

tumblr_pglyajXeW91rgyxp8o1_1280.png

A new Custom Forum header finished for Milissa of Peirgarten.
the original post has been updated with the new image.

Massive eddit to my page here finally its more Web browser friendly should not take too long to load. Ile start collapsing my stuff more often lol.

RIGHT HERE THE ONLY ART THREAD I KEEP UP ON THIS SITE PLEASE COME CHECK OUT MY STUFF AND PLEASE REQUEST ART FOR YOURSELF.

Recently added a new Forum header and spaces that is inspired buy some other ones.
see If you can spot the new piece :3

That 3D art is sweet! What books/resources did you use when studying anatomy?

That 3D art is sweet! What books/resources did you use when studying anatomy?

I take pictures of people in real like and trace over them.
I also load in 3D models and sculpt them baced off of references I find on the interenet I like and pose thos moddels and trace over the screenshots as well.

This method provides good results with little room for error.

Hope that helped you Borkwood.
Getting a friend or stopping at the Gym to ask the boddy builders to pose for your shots for the sake of art is free and a great way to get source material.

Hey man, would you take regals for a crest commission?

I actually don't really play the game anymore though really thinking about getting back into it since this other game I was frequenting just went belly up in production.

If anyone would like art commissions I have free time and not really any income coming in due to this whole corona business.

Updated newest commission done for this community. Thank you Azas for the commission.

I had my third comission from this man!

Truly a genius! Fair prices!​

Hi, I am interested in a business crest and forum header. If you need my discord, I am at MAXFANG1#1948. Looking forwards to getting in touch!

Hi, I'm hoping to have a Heraldry/Crest and a Header and Footer to go along with it if you have the time thank you. If you want to talk more on it I've got a Discord at Authenia#9028.

Hello friend! I would like you to make me a thing!! Can we discuss over Discord?!

Big thank,

Ekk#0001