Archived Dormnide[suggestion]

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
After traveling from one continent to another, I've noticed that there are thick forests for Elves, Volcanos for Dakkar, meadows for the peaceful Yanar and climates for many other species. But, noticing all these different terrain left one race feeling a little left out. In my opinion, I believe when a new continent idea is placed on the table, that the vespid race is in mind. Seeing how the vespid is an Arachnid type humanoid and that thrive together in what is known as a Hive. My idea for the landscape of this new continent was rather haunting and gloomy, with more dead trees(Hardly any leaves) and a darkened landscape (mycelium and other ghastly blocks) scarcely dotted with ancient temples and villages that are falling apart. [These buildings, made of stonebrick, cobblestone and wood covered in vines]. Any other opinions (within reason) will be gladly welcomed.
-Gerrior

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Actually, this isn't bad. I'm not sure if there's a vespid world already being built, but if not yet, this is a good starting point. Supported.

True, there are many left out species. Including the maiars and such.

True, there are many left out species. Including the maiars and such.

Very true, I was a BO2 for a continent which may have been cancelled or coming soon for a specific race. (No details will be given though).

As a vespid, (assuming Arachne are still counted as a subrace of vespid) I love this idea.
Apart from the mycellium, I just don't think mycell is the right stuff for it.

I live in some catacombs under a castle resting on an iceberg. Not a very normall place for spiders, and I would love a nice bleak scene to settle down in sometime, especially one made for vespids.

2013-11-18_23.44.54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.