Dorkarthian Indulgence

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Acosmism, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

[​IMG][​IMG]
    When the sun sets and the moon arises to take its place, masks are cast aside and devils reveal themselves to join together and dance in merry moonlight, drinking away their sorrows with bottles of wine and bottles of blood. The cuisine, the art, the fashion and the poise, all of these and more may very well be a shallow indulgence, but back at home it is what I like to call a night of merrymaking. Throughout the week, many of us work relentlessly, breaking our backs for the sake of the Undercity and for the sake of loved ones. When all is said and done, what do we live for? If you don’t know, perhaps you’ll find your answer this evening whilst you dive in a bit of Dorkarthian Indulgence.
    [​IMG]
    All dwellers of the Undercity are welcome. The Militia, any Council or Court, any Void Worshippers and any race. The only party not permitted to attend are Werebeasts, naturally. Even if you have nothing to do with Vampires, let this be a night of education. I know what you’re thinking. No, I will request that Sanguine present hold off on feeding and infection until after the party, unless it is with consent. Just because I don’t want your petty scandals blemishing my name (as if it wasn’t already stained enough as it is).
    [​IMG]
    We will start with a feast, with fine cuisine and Ichor options for my kin. Dancing is of course on the agenda, followed by a lecture for those of you who stick around long enough, late into the night. Call it an educational field trip.

[​IMG]
    Who: All Undercity dwellers bar Werebeasts.
    What: Feast and Ball with an educational bonus.
    Where: Ruined Villat Estate, there is a cart TP in New Crookback.
    When: May the 8th at 8:30pm EST.
    Why: Vampire go brr

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 Acosmism, Apr 26, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021