The True Queen of Nerds
Reaction score
Faction
Edlin
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohai!
~~~
Seeing so many of you with doodles and artsy personalities makes me happy C:
And I'd like to join you in a less abrupt way (aka my auction attempt...)
~~~
*cricket noises*
Sooooooo~! Here we go~!

This is Vesta, @billy_dont_rage 's character as per a request!
(Hope you like her, and if you don't I'll re-do till you do~! >:D)
Vesta.jpg
~~~
I've primarily been in the mood for Chibi art, but I do a lot of different things, as I haven't 100%
settled down into a solid style yet.
Buuuuuuut~
I really hope to get feed back from you guys! Be it completely positive, or necessary criticism (be constructive though please, I have enough people telling me I suck as is <3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in doing comissions? I've needed a piece of art done for quite a bit and I adore your style.

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in doing comissions? I've needed a piece of art done for quite a bit and I adore your style.

Of course! I'd be really happy to put my doodles to good work~ Just send me reference information or direct me to where ever/tell me what you want me to doodle~ (H)

(This goes for anyone else who is interested as well!)

I would really like you to draw one of my characters, but I've only seen you do female drawings, do you think you could do a male drawing?

I would really like you to draw one of my characters, but I've only seen you do female drawings, do you think you could do a male drawing?

Of course :D I've only really been asked to draw girls, and 2 of my 3 are girls as well, which is why that's all you really see at the moment.
I'd be more than happy to do art for you though! Just send me character appearance or reference info and I'll hop right too it~!

Of course :D I've only really been asked to draw girls, and 2 of my 3 are girls as well, which is why that's all you really see at the moment.
I'd be more than happy to do art for you though! Just send me character appearance or reference info and I'll hop right too it~!
Sweet, I'll send you a pm asap :)

@Annju
Alrighty. My request is for my character Elizabeth Black and she prefers to call her Lizzy which is spelled the exact way I just put it :'3 I have a thread newly posted in the staff review section explaining her whole appearance and I have a reference doodle I drew of her here. And I'd love if her dress was a shade of light pink with a darker pink/magenta decorations and bows. Her hair is wavy/curly tips and black and such.

Attachments

• 20140823_190508.jpg
    20140823_190508.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 10
@Annju
Alrighty. My request is for my character Elizabeth Black and she prefers to call her Lizzy which is spelled the exact way I just put it :'3 I have a thread newly posted in the staff review section explaining her whole appearance and I have a reference doodle I drew of her here. And I'd love if her dress was a shade of light pink with a darker pink/magenta decorations and bows. Her hair is wavy/curly tips and black and such.

Alrighty~! Will start working on it as soon as I can!

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Hello guys :D
~~~
I bring you this; it isn't my normal chibi, but more of a normal style of drawing :I

These two are complete opposites xD On the left, its Fiora, and to the right its Sasha.
Both are my OC for Massive Craft C:
~~~
Here's my finished one with color....

My red copic bled a little :( Which makes me sad. I was also afraid
of ruining my E000 with the Yellow I used, so its sort of sloppy.
I apologize for that. D:
~~~
Till I have more doodles for you~!
じゃあね〜!

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning/Afternoon!

Well, for Mauri, its still sleep times.
Mauri naps.jpg
The things scattered around her are Lilac, just for clarification. :)
~~~

Till my next doodle~!
~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooh I Really like your drawing style.. How much do you charge for a picture? ;o

It kind of depends :D I've been offering what I felt my doodle was worth, and if someone offered a price, tried really hard to make it worth said price. So I'm willing to talk about it if you like. :D

~~~~~~~~~
*SQUEALS*

~~~
I was really really really afraid of the inking & coloring process of my earlier sketch D:
But I'm super duper happy at how it came out!
~~~
I did a line art version,
And theeen, I colored it C:
~~~
And, yes. I'm aware they're sideways, I felt it kind of looked better that way. :I

~~~
Let me know what you guys think!

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone!
I've another commission to share with ya~!
@Miss_Confined
~~~
Lizzy.jpg
I hope you like it~!
If you don't or there's something you'd like changed, please
don't hesitate to ask or say!
~~~

Till I have more doodles~!
じゃあねみんな〜!

~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Challenge time:
Draw the best potato you can in 5 minutes or less.
I will be in your home;
watching......

After a bit of thought (and a nice bit of regale from a newly acquired market shop) I've decided to come back to what's probably become my favorite art shop on the server. Any idea if you would be able to do another piece of art for my other character?

After a bit of thought (and a nice bit of regale from a newly acquired market shop) I've decided to come back to what's probably become my favorite art shop on the server. Any idea if you would be able to do another piece of art for my other character?

Any idea? I'd be happy to have a purpose to draw!

~~~~~~~~~
Hello Everyone :D
~~~
Another commission for

@starkiller_117
Its his character Aranel <3
Aranel.jpg

Hope you like it Star!
If you want anything changed or don't like it, I'd be happy to re-do anything~!

~~~

Till I have more doodles!

~~~

Last edited:
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0_zps938f8ae1.gif

T his art style is absolutely adorable; I'd love to commission a chibi, if you're still accepting orders.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~
For you Pokèmon fans out there....

OHDARN.jpg

This was created whilst stressfully doodling on the bus home from classes.
~~~
All hail Lord Helix.

( And the Vel'Koz reference from Sp4zie )
~~~~~~~~~