Do You Want A Pen-pal?

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Depressed_Bean, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Depressed_Bean

Depressed_Bean

Noelle de Piedmont is extending an invitation to anyone (aside from criminals and Kathar) who are interested in having pen-pals. All you need to do is write her a letter, telling her you're interested in having one. The necessary contents of said letter are as such:
    1. You must include your name
    2. Please include any title you have
    3. Include your likes and dislikes
    4. Finally, Include what kind of person you'd like to talk with.

OOC Note
    If you would indeed like me to match you up with a pen pal, please reply to the this thread as followed.

IGN:
    Characters civil status:
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are
    Letter to Noelle:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

IGN: LilBeast_23
    Characters Civil Status: First
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? Yes.
    Letter to Noelle:
    Noelle,

I appreciate your initiative to connect the people of Regalia through writing. It'd be a pleasure to be a part of it. As you already know my name and title, I will include both my likes and dislikes. I rather enjoy reading, writing, alchemy, or anything that exercises the mind. I can't say I have much taste for criminals or snakes. Or incompetent fools.

Set me up with anyone you see fit. I trust you'll make a good decision.

Lovingly,
    Anne

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #2 LilBeast_24, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  3. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

No criminals and kathar?

Pog

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

IGN: Tsar_Maple
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? No
    Letter to Noelle:

Dear Dame Noelle,

I love this idea you've put together! I'd be happy to partake. I'm Triss Aduro, not titled. My likes include sailing, naval combat, sparring, tea (so much tea), and animals. My dislikes include injustices, cold weather, horrible people, the usual stuff. Oh, and red meat or people who don't like to think. I'd like to speak with someone exciting! I don't mind if we don't have exactly the same interests, so long as they're interesting.

Sincerely,
    Triss Aduro~

5. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

IGN: Maeovika
    Character's civil status: First
    Same Class Conversations: As long as there are no Kathar, I am happy to talk with anyone.
    Remain Anonymous?: Yes.

The Letter:
    upload_2021-1-13_16-8-48.png

6. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

IGN: HeyitsNano
    Characters civil status: First
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class? Up to you :D
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are Yes
    Letter to Noelle:
    My greatest benedictions Miss de Piedmont,

It’s not in my usual expectation to do so, but I would like to register for whatever your pan pal service entails. I am looking for something to do when I have the time, and this just may be it.

Thank you.

7. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

IGN: stanforgame
    Character Civil Status: First
    Does your character only want to speak to those of the same rank? No
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? No
    Dear Miss Noelle De Piedmont,

As a newcomer to these lands I would be fulfilled with joy to partake in your pen pal service. My name is Aerin Palvadus, a Cielothar aged 29. As far as titles are concerned I was once the eldest daughter of one of the village elders. Though of course that doesn't hold much meaning in these lands. My likes include writing, theatre plays and the general news in Regalia. My dislikes are for those who are not pure at heart, those who are unwilling to change their bad manners and those who seek to harm others.

I thank you for your service and wish you a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely,

[​IMG]

8. akusazero

akusazero

IGN: akusazero

Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?

No, anyone of any class.
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are
    Keep me anonymous, my pen-name is Allie.

Dear Noelle,
    I am more than curious on the project you are working on here. Unfortunately, my job does not give me access to meet new people; this would be a wonderful outlet for me. Thank you for the opportunity. I myself am a writer, with a bit of a soft spot for romance novels and stories. I trust your intuition, and am ready to meet anyone.
    Many gracious days, Allie

9. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class? Nope :)
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are Yes
    Letter to Noelle:
    Spirit's Greetings Miss de Piedmont,
    I often grow tired of endless working days and wish I could do something to unwind after a long day. I believe writing letters to help me do this.
    Thank you for reaching out to the city, Hanz S. Rosenguart

10. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

IGN: Yurs
    Characters civil status: Wanted Criminal.
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?: No.
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are: No.
    Letter to Noelle:

Dear Noelle,
    I am going to use your pen-pal service to harass the peerage. I don't care who you give me, I will consistently ruin their day every time we speak. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and the thrill of the kill. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    ~ Lodestar Qalhata Dzekh'aar, Chosen of Woldemar.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #10 Yurs, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  11. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

IGN: Bellaeii
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?: Nope
    Would your character like to remain anonymous: No

Dear Miss Noelle,
    I recently heard about your project and would love to be a participant! While still being new in the city, I feel as though this letter could expand my relationships with the people of Regalia. I'm looking forward to participating!
    -Valentina Neribella

12. FutureTeller

FutureTeller Criminally mad with no batteries

Filling this out for various characters, because would I even be the Future Teller if I wouldn't, haha.

IGN: FutureTeller
    Characters civil status: Third, but if I'm allowed to be a liar I'll say First, second and third in that respective order.
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class? No.
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are Yes, no and yes in that respective order.
    Letter to Noelle:

Dear Noelle,
    I'd like to partake in your penpal-project to meet new people, for I feel I am becoming lonely, yet barely have time to spare at the moment.

I hope this will help me,
    - Miruëron Sor'meria Lantírëia Insarya-Hyüdis

Greetings, Noelle de Piedmont!

I would hereby like to request partaking in your Pen-pal system, as past pen-palling has already led me to meeting someone I'd call one of my closest friends today.

Sending my highest regards,

- Nindrocael'Hidelaan Carnivrae

Hello Noelle.
    I want to try letters.
    Thank you,
    - Dian

Um, if I'm not allowed to apply for multiple chrs, the third one takes priority. Thanks!

13. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

IGN: Acosmism
    Character Civil Status: “Bold of you to assume there is such a thing.”
    Does your character want to speak strictly to the same class?: “Nope.”
    Remain anonymous?: “Doesn’t matter.”
    To my esteemed stranger,

Hello. I am extremely bored and need something to play with. Allow me to write a stranger and in return they shall be rewarded with my unending knowledge and amazing humor.

Sincerely,
    Guess who.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class? No abberancy or non ailor (ill take sharp ears as long as they aint grey)
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are: It doesnt matter.
    Letter to Noelle:

Dear Noelle,
    I will be honest I am unsure of doing this. This quite out of the ordinary that I would be willing to do, but I would like to join your.. writing pals plan or whatnot. As you already know, I enjoy wine and simple banter. I also like to talk about current events going on and small gossip. Do not put me with a Kathar or you're sleeping outside.
    Sincerely,
    Violetta de Piedmont
    Matriarch of House de Piedmont.

15. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Characters civil status: First Class
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class? If its not a Altalar, (insert slaving Ailors here), or a Kathar they’ll be fine
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? Nah Captain Biriqhoteph
    Letter to Noelle:

I am new to the city and seek to connect with as many people as possible. I enjoy philosophy, faith, discussions of naval adventures, and several small hobbies that I needn’t list. I will note that anyone who has slaves that is partner to me will be liable to a unpleasant personal meeting. So despite the Ithanian love of my people, in chains at least, try matching me with one at their risk.

Signed,
    Cpt. Biriqhoteph
    Proud Asha

16. Granolas

Granolas

IGN: zuziee
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?: preferably, yes
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are: nope!
    Letter to Noelle:
    Dear Noelle de Piedmont,
    I am Flloanajo'cio, or Flo. I write in regards to your offer to set me up with a pen-pal or two! I love to write and meet new people, so it felt like just the perfect way to re-orient myself to the city. I am a wee yanar-flor that tends to skip around the city from time to time! I enjoy traveling, tea, and learning new languages.
    Sincerely,
    Flloanajo'cio

17. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

IGN: _ToriDori_
    Does your character want to speak strictly to those of the same class?: Sure!
    Would your character like to remain anonymous? I.E your pen-pal would not know who you are: Yes.
    Letter to Noelle:
    To Noelle de Piedmont,
    My name is Darcy Medlaine. I am in quite the predicament, as I am at home resting due to multiple injuries, and I am looking for something to do that will keep my hands writing and working aside from writing books and sewing. I hear you are opening up slots for said pen pals! Please add me to your list, as I am in need of more friends, and need to get out more.
    Sincerely,
    Darcy Medlaine.