Pending Review Disable The Elytra In Essalonia

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Athorian, Dec 9, 2020.

?

Should we disable the Elytra in Essalonia

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Athorian

Athorian Leader of Horjarn

Why we should disable the Elytra in Essalonia

For some people who are setting up their base for the first time in Essalonia, and haven't experienced the world before, it needs to be a medieval rpg experience in which they take their time to travel around the map and appreciate it. I would love for it to be the old way in massive where you walk around the entire map and it takes time and effort to travel, because then you appreciate it more when you get to that base and setup a raid portal in xxx's base, or you travel to that new piece of amazing land you're interested in claiming and building on.

Equally, it is better for pvp knowing that the opponent cannot simply fly away and it makes the experience more old-school which is what I think players want.

I personally think that Essalonia is a far better map than Essa, in quality, however, as staff why would you want to undermine the efforts you put into building these immersive and expansive worlds by the Elytra which makes the whole world disposable to the player.

I believe in the opposite, the player should be dictated by the land...

Regards
    Athorian

#1 Athorian, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020