• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Dioni Grivas

This character is actively played.

tarotocol

guy of the world
Premium
Reaction score

FULL NAME
Dioni Grivas
- Mx.
HERITAGE
Ailor
CULTURE
Aetosian
AGE/BIRTHDAY
30 - January 9 (Capricorn)
GENDER/PRONOUNS
Nonbinary, They/Them
ORIENTATION
Queer
OCCULT
Find Out In-Character
———————————————
OCCUPATION
Repose Entertainer
Mercenary
Artist
RELIGION
Uncertain - Unionism?
LANGUAGES
Fluent
Common
Hellas
Conversational
d'Ithanie
Anglisch
Ibeth
Learning
Altalar
———————————————
CORE CONCEPT
A quiet, observant person with a flat tone and mostly unchanging expression. Despite their less-than-warm outward appearance, Dioni is a kind, caring individual. It takes time to earn their trust, but once earned, they are intensely loyal.
They have a tendency to hold onto grudges. Good people remain good in their eyes until their trust is broken, and it takes a lot for those they've deemed 'bad' to be restored to their good graces.
APPEARANCE
Dioni is a 5'7" Ailor with light brown skin, curly black hair that falls to their ribs, and soft hazel eyes.
They have a thin frame, a bit softer but very athletic — muscular and flexible. A few scars litter their body, most notably one on the left side of their face, stretching from their neck to their cheekbone.
Their fashion sense is gothic, dark and moody. Red and black are most common in their wardrobe, and they mix tight clothing with loose-fitting articles, lace, fishnets, and more. They have a noticeable limp on their right leg, which sometimes wears a brace; sometimes they use a cane.
BACKSTORY / PLOT HOOKS
Dioni grew up in Southern Hellatia with six siblings. They had an extremely rough upbringing, one that has left them with scars, both physical and emotional. They're learning to cope and recover, one step at a time.
Run-ins with an unfortunate group at a younger age has given the rogue extra peculiarities. A staring problem, odd eyes, heightened senses, skittish tendencies, and many more traits– most of them heightened by a much more recent event. They carry many, many secrets.
Dioni is primarily an artist, but they're also a talented musician. Both of these skills are utilized in their job as an Entertainer in the Repose.
STRENGTH - 2
(ATH) FORCE TOSS
(ATH) STEADY BODY

CONSTITUTION - 5
(TRA) THICK HIDE (FREE)
(TRA) STATUS ENDURE
(TRA) REBOUND
(TRA) IRON WILL
(TRA) BREATHER
(TRA) INTERCEPTION

WISDOM - 1
(CHEM) HYPERFOCUS

DEXTERITY - 6
DEADEYE STANCE - No Melee. Attacks become Emote Range. Within 4 Blocks misses.
(DEA) BARRAGE
(DEA) LUCKSHOT
(DEA) OVERWATCH
(DEA) CRIT
(ROG) SHARP REFLEXES
(ROG) SMOKESCREEN
(ROG) ESCAPE ARTIST (FREE)
I encourage you to find out the following information in-character.
Dioni is a Claw Marken.
Dioni is possessed by a Spirit going by the name 'Muse.'

Last edited:
The Ties of a Rogue
(Latest Update - 05/02/2024)
Adagio - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Uncertain - x
We are watching.

Calder - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x

I am not certain of how to feel about you just yet. You have an ounce of my trust.

Cleric - ✰ ✰ ✰ - Mentor-Friendship - x

I wish to see you around more, Sera. I am missing your company and training.

Cuixtli - ✰ - Friendship - x

Your kindness alarms me. I am honored to receive it regardless.

Cyrus - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Dislike - x

My grudges do not often dissipate on their own, scientist.

Einar - ✰ ✰ ✰ - Mentor-Friendship - x

I think that I trust you. Betray me not— I could not take it.

Fenric - - Boyfriend - x

I wish for your peace, your serenity. To find one so understanding of ones own nature, to have such a mesh of traits that two combine to one— my love, what a rare thing we have found. My love, care, patience, protection, and self, yours for our shared eternity.

Henry - - Boyfriend - x

Thank you for helping me believe that I deserve the love you give me, the comfort you provide. Do not worry of your curse— I have yet to meet a soul in this world who is not cursed in their own way. I love you deeply, and I wish for your comfort and happiness. Yours, for our shared eternity.

Inno - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Friendship - x

It is enlightening to speak with you. I am glad for our connection. Are you to be trusted?

Isa - ✰ - Sister - x

... I fear I will never be good enough for you, sibling. I love you deeply. I wish for your success and happiness. I do not deserve a sister such as you, and you do not deserve a sibling such as I. Η συγγνώμη μου δεν θα είναι ποτέ αρκετή.

Maisie - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x

I do not know you well. I wish to change this. Please do not beat me up.

Meresankh - ✰ ✰ ✰ - Friendship - x

My sister is happy with you, and that is all I could ask of you. I am grateful for the kindness you afford me.

Muse - ✰ ✰ ✰ - . . . - x
Τι θέλεις από μένα, ω Μούσα;

Neqlemaara - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x
Good luck here. I hope you remain free of Demonic presence.

Rionna - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x
This is all so difficult. Thank you for making it less so. I am indebted.

Tlalli - ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x
The circumstances of your arrival were not ideal. I hope you settle in alright.

Trissena - ✰ ✰ ✰ - Acquaintance - x
I have not forgotten your kindness to me. I hope to know you better.

Vexes - ✰ - Friendship - x
I feel we are... quite alike. We do not know each other very well but I feel kinship with you. I hope that we can grow closer yet.

Last edited: