Archived Different Warp For Allies!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Ereze

sometimes existing
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Crimson Doll
Another small little thread~
This is just an idea, so please no flaming. If you have an opinion, or ideas, please input them!
Basically, I think allies/other relations should have a different /warp aside from the /f home.
Perhaps it could be used to say, have a ship for visitors.
Or just make things a tad more organized/safer.
I don't really have anything else to add, thanks for reading!
-Bunny

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds cool. It actually would make things a tad bit safer also. #JStampOfApproval 8-)

Sounds like /warp ally raid. They out their ally warp near an enemy and boom, easy raid portal for all your blood thirsty allies.

Sounds like /warp ally raid. They out their ally warp near an enemy and boom, easy raid portal for all your blood thirsty allies.
Uh... Well it would have to work like a faction home.. Yes? So that wouldn't be possible...

Just why? Alliances are for people you trust, so why would it be a security issue?
To fix that do /f perm faction home ally no & use ally portal rooms as everyone did earlier.

Just why? Alliances are for people you trust, so why would it be a security issue?
To fix that do /f perm faction home ally no & use ally portal rooms as everyone did earlier.
This is more applicant to role play factions, as stated with the ship. I'd love to have my allies warp to my frigate instead of where my members warp to.