Archived Different Roleplay Universes.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake.S.Fruit

I like to draw. Can I has drawing?
Reaction score
I was thinking that some of the blank spaces in the multiverse could be filled in with different roleplay universes, eg: a fantasy universe, where magic and alchemy is the main area of roleplay, or a light roleplay universe, where the only basic guideline for players is that it's medieval.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think one is enough. Otherwise the admins will be stretched to do more work where there is already heaps.

I was thinking of something like this, kinda an alt-Regalia. it would be another city (maybe just Regalia but different colours or something) it would be like the light RP section, anything goes. but I don't think it is needed.

I was thinking of something like this, kinda an alt-Regalia. it would be another city (maybe just Regalia but different colours or something) it would be like the light RP section, anything goes. but I don't think it is needed.
This is a good idea, but it would weigh down the admins even more with creating bits of lore and such, essentially what Skull said.

It is a nice idea, and could open up many possibilities, but, as mentioned above, the workload would either have to be ridiculously huge or the content would suffer. I would personally prefer one great server, rather than several mediocre ones.

And as an extra, my response to the aforementioned increased workload;
tumblr_mfjwxcvbmm1rwbgmrph.gif

I believe that far in the future a Futuristic RP World is planned, but not for at least a year or two, I estimate. They'd need time to get new staff, new lore and a new forums section. It's also not a high staff priority as they're already trying to cope with a huge player influx after so many new worlds being created.
The only way it could be sped up is if members of the community were allowed to freely volunteer to create lore and reconfigure existing plugins, and I don't think that would be allowed or even a good idea. Many new players, or players with "sparkling original new fabulous ideas" every 5 minutes would step forwards instantly and (potentially) drive the server into the ground.

That said, the only way that could work if there was a validation service for the skill of the applicants.

EDIT: I've been told by another staff member that a futuristic world may not even happen at all.

I disagree because the pvpers is massive's main source of profit.
I think this would draw away the pvpers.

I really love this, it would give a great way for RPers to expand. We also wouldn't need anymore than the spawn world like Regalia, because the RPers don't need much space. I think you all know what I have to say about the Fantasy/Magic/ALCHEMY Idea.

There has recently been a introduced species who live below Regalia, and have a close to Identical city beneath - They are a rat like species that believe they are true Regalians.

This would be a cool idea! But like some have said, it would spread out. There would be less people on the RP worlds because they would be off on another, ya' get me? x

I believe that far in the future a Futuristic RP World is planned, but not for at least a year or two, I estimate. They'd need time to get new staff, new lore and a new forums section. It's also not a high staff priority as they're already trying to cope with a huge player influx after so many new worlds being created.
The only way it could be sped up is if members of the community were allowed to freely volunteer to create lore and reconfigure existing plugins, and I don't think that would be allowed or even a good idea. Many new players, or players with "sparkling original new fabulous ideas" every 5 minutes would step forwards instantly and (potentially) drive the server into the ground.

That said, the only way that could work if there was a validation service for the skill of the applicants.

Did you notice you said far in the future there will be a futuristic RP?

There has recently been a introduced species who live below Regalia, and have a close to Identical city beneath - They are a rat like species that believe they are true Regalians.
I already knew that, and that's not what I was saying. I was talking about a different city, not connected at all; where any RP is fine, you could be a vampiric pony overlord. The undercity would still follow lore.

Mattium_ why did you give me a pink cloud? pink clouds are for bad roleplay, my post wasn't me roleplaying. if you wish to use the pink cloud, maybe you should tell the person why you gave them the rating.

Mattium_ why did you give me a pink cloud? pink clouds are for bad roleplay, my post wasn't me roleplaying. if you wish to use the pink cloud, maybe you should tell the person why you gave them the rating.

I would classify your idea for Role-play as bad role-play, but that's just my opinion.
I believe I was right to give you a pink cloud.

I would classify your idea for Role-play as bad role-play, but that's just my opinion.
I believe I was right to give you a pink cloud.
Are you just rating my posts for fun now? Becuase I don't think my post was offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.