Archived Dice Role

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Yeah I run into an issue of roleplay fights that just get really confusing and I don't know where to go with it so I usualy just ignore it ore leave if they persist to try and RP fight so I thought of adding a new stupid simple function to the game chat called Dice Role to help with that.
We could make a system to help people figure out if they get a successful dodge or hit or even if they manage to catch a falling cup off a table XD
So you just do /dice and it will default throw a six sided dice. you can also do /dice 2 and throw a two sided dice XD (coin) ect...
Could also add gambeling but it would prety much just help settle disputes.

so the next time someone comes and swings their first at me ore tries to steel my purse (I don't want to give money to some shmo every time that happens) so I could just do /dice or /dice 2 and higher then 3 means I successfully dodge or grab my wallet.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This idea has been suggested many times. It has most likely been rejected every time. You just need to think to yourself about how your character is good at certain things, then think about the outcome in the fight.

This has been suggested many a time before, might I suggest looking through the idea threads before posting your own as to prevent reposting an idea that was already put forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.