Departure Of The Fervent

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by nath_n, Apr 17, 2018.

1. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 nath_n, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Note:
    • Alexander has been a character for a whole three years, it's sad to see him go. He's officially dead.
    • Replies are open for IC response.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #2 nath_n, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  3. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

Finishing off her bottle in her drunken haze, Silver slumps back on the couch inside the long since abandoned home of the Journeys. Focusing her dizzy gaze up towards the ceiling, she cracks a small, suffering smile. Her arms go limp at her sides whilst she lets her bottle slip from her fingers to roll along the floorboards. "I'm sorry". Her quiet voice creaks out into the empty, forgotten abode before she bursts into tears.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  4. Varisus

Varisus Refugee

Garret paced within his small cell as Mateo gave him the news, a sigh coming from the man. "Hopefully I won't be joining you then Alec. Hm, should have at least vouched for me before you went all selfish and died". Ames shook his head once more as he took the new flask slipped through the bars, offering the old one back. "Graci"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Alexander bumped a glass of whiskey with his cousin in death. @JarrettdaCarrot

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

Her paint brush halted mid-stroke as the news reached her ears and she sat back upon her stool. A faint purse came to her lips as she deposited the brush into the jar of water and picked up her glass, taking a sip of wine. Clearing her throat, Darcie turned her eyes to the window. “I hope he finds peace in the next life. Rest well, Alec, I commend your courage and persistence, but perhaps next time don’t be so persistent in the pursuit of a woman guarded so firmly by her elder sibling.” Her lips drew up slightly in a sad sort of smile before she returned to her work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

When the note had arrived with the daily mails on Juliette's portion of the desk she shared in her quarters with her husband, she hadn't thought it anything important, skimming over it to instead read over the latest movements of wartime affairs and general announcements. After several moments of pondering the average notices, the gnawing curiousity of the plain letter was too great and she laid down the usual pages to lift it and examine it; Nothing too fashionable, clearly not from another noble. Juliette Howlester slid her letter opener across the seal and cracked open the letter to find it written in Anglian, addressed from a friend she'd forgotten to answer several months back- no one of real importance save they'd been within the crowd of a certain Alec's execution.

The half-Ithanian's hand rose to cover the shocked expression that bled across her face at the news, horror shaking her and she promptly sat at the desk chair. According to the letter, her friend had only thought to write her from her name being stated in the speech. Juliette's head lowered along with the letter and she sat there a long while, considering the words. The accusations against her once dear friend.

The letter crumbled swiftly in her hands as she murmured only, "Be born as a Nelfin in your next life, Alec. No Inquisitor of the Spirit would do such things."

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. Moribundity

Moribundity If she breathes...

Katrina, upon hearing the news, cursed under her breath, moving towards her notebook to cross out yet another of her listed allies. A whole page had now been covered in neat lines through names. Ripping the page from her notebook, she'd go to toss it into the fireplace of her home, watching as the pages darkened to a brown, then dulled to a black, and then became little more than ash.

"Didn't know him all that well, but in the time I did, he was a truly misguided fellow with his heart in the right place, but his associates in the opposite. I wonder how he met is end. Beheading, hopefully. That's a quick means.."

• Educated Educated x 1
  9. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Added some music.

10. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

A group of rag-tag slum dwellers came together for a night of drinking at the bar. Va'al kept her feet kicked up on the table as she comfortably rested back against her seat. The Kathar silently thought as her friends spoke about the news. She tapped her fingers against her arm and finally pitched in:

"Crazy lad always did shit to keep my neck intact. He went far and above just for me. Do I think he's actually committin' all that crime? Well, I wouldn' put it past 'em. Lad's always got a good heart though. Always did."

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha

With the death of Benjamin Journey/Dondario’s cousin, Alec Dondario/Journey, and uncle, Valentius Decimar, it seemed the family was soon to come to a dead end. May the Dondario, Decimar, and Journey families continue on in the hearts of their sons and daughters, and may the stories of the three figures live on.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  12. JokerLupus

JokerLupus <insert something here>

Joasaie held a brief look of confusion and sadness when news was given to them by a certain Kathar that smelled faintly of alcohol that night. The Yanar went back to their meditating, only giving a few words, "He was nice, but he kept toeing the line. It seems he finally took too large of steps to find his way back." Just another weight settled onto their shoulders; another death of someone they knew.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. RightChat

RightChat It's an Aurelion Sol main

Upon hearing about his friend's death Fawzi just grumbled sadly. "Mmakp."
    @DeltaInsomnia R.I.P Fawzi x Alec

• Powerful Powerful x 1