Archived Delete

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
im kind of dumb and posted something similar ish as a suggestion without noticing your post im soory ;o; its different enough it works well enough though I guess. But yea, having something like a "looking for RP" list that people can opt in and out of on the fly and look at to find people to start random things with would be handy. Half the time im ingame im standing in one of the taverns staring at the wall awkwardly waiting for something to happen or someone to talk to me. And from what I hear, EVERYONE ELSE is doing that too, lol.

So, support from me. Should be simply to code as well, very light weight.

im kind of dumb and posted something similar ish as a suggestion without noticing your post im soory ;o; its different enough it works well enough though I guess. But yea, having something like a "looking for RP" list that people can opt in and out of on the fly and look at to find people to start random things with would be handy. Half the time im ingame im standing in one of the taverns staring at the wall awkwardly waiting for something to happen or someone to talk to me. And from what I hear, EVERYONE ELSE is doing that too, lol.

So, support from me. Should be simply to code as well, very light weight.
I absolutely agree! Better described than me.

Half the time im ingame im standing in one of the taverns staring at the wall awkwardly waiting for something to happen or someone to talk to me. And from what I hear, EVERYONE ELSE is doing that too, lol.
Yeah.. we need more people who actually interact instead of throwing obscurra into the fireplace for entertainment.

I do like the idea of showing if an organization is online, however I would use the same method as /f f which shows your faction info as well as who is apart of your faction and whether or not they are online. So in this suggestion, it would /rp o(rganization) [name].

Thoughts?

I do like the idea of showing if an organization is online, however I would use the same method as /f f which shows your faction info as well as who is apart of your faction and whether or not they are online. So in this suggestion, it would /rp o(rganization) [name].

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me!

These are all such amazing ideas! I love the idea of knowing if a shop or organization is active when I'm online instead of walking over to their shop and finding no one there. One issue I do find is that it might be difficult for those who have a lot of characters who are all tied to different businesses when they're being sent a few messages if they're open for RP. Also, would it cost money to run an organization? I could see people with multiple chars and multiple businesses owned by each char filling up a huge list that they won't be particularly active with. Or there could just be a limit of owning 2 or something. Just tossing out ideas~ <3

These are all such amazing ideas! I love the idea of knowing if a shop or organization is active when I'm online instead of walking over to their shop and finding no one there. One issue I do find is that it might be difficult for those who have a lot of characters who are all tied to different businesses when they're being sent a few messages if they're open for RP. Also, would it cost money to run an organization? I could see people with multiple chars and multiple businesses owned by each char filling up a huge list that they won't be particularly active with. Or there could just be a limit of owning 2 or something. Just tossing out ideas~ <3

I think the easiest solution would be for staff to be able to add and remove organizations from the status list. I see how you're seeing it as re-purposing the faction list, but it would be a different command.

/s list or something could be available to players
/s add [organization] restricted to staff.

But wait, there IS a flaw there. How would people be added if only staff could edit it? We can't have staff adding each person. I would have it be similar to the /as addfriend [user] available to the owners.

So maybe there can be a command to give the leadership to the owner of the organization after creation.

The creation command would be restricted, but the rest would be availabile to the employees and the leader of this /shop.

I think the easiest solution would be for staff to be able to add and remove organizations from the status list. I see how you're seeing it as re-purposing the faction list, but it would be a different command.

/s list or something could be available to players
/s add [organization] restricted to staff.

But wait, there IS a flaw there. How would people be added if only staff could edit it? We can't have staff adding each person. I would have it be similar to the /as addfriend [user] available to the owners.

So maybe there can be a command to give the leadership to the owner of the organization after creation.

The creation command would be restricted, but the rest would be available to the employees and the leader of this /shop.
I like this, but why would the creation command have to be restricted let alone cost anything? I think roleplay groups should be edited, run, and created all by players. Though staff would have the power to remove organizations if they are being used improperly, the IC groups are free, why not the command version?

I like this, but why would the creation command have to be restricted let alone cost anything? I think roleplay groups should be edited, run, and created all by players. Though staff would have the power to remove organizations if they are being used improperly, the IC groups are free, why not the command version?
I think it should be free. I also think that the reason why organizations would be staff-added would be so that... sure. Good to let it be an available command, we should at least see how it goes. If it does turn south, like unskinned n00bs using it to make strip clubs or maid cafes, then it should be restricted. Sure.

I think it should be free. I also think that the reason why organizations would be staff-added would be so that... sure. Good to let it be an available command, we should at least see how it goes. If it does turn south, like unskinned n00bs using it to make strip clubs or maid cafes, then it should be restricted.
Maybe there should be a rules command for it too? If it doesn't help enough players could always report those groups. I imagine they would be spotted quickly. Also I suggest titles like they already have in factions.

Maybe there should be a rules command for it too? If it doesn't help enough players could always report those groups. I imagine they would be spotted quickly. Also I suggest titles like they already have in factions.
Maybe a /s something rules to give a link that redirects them to a forum post about it, so the rules could be changed accordingly. Good idea about the rules.

Titles shouldn't be necessary, it should NOT just be another faction command. This would simply be an alert system for players looking to interact with the many shops of regalia. I think you intend shop titles for a chat, right? I do like a correspondence system, for collaborating, but again it isn't necessary. It would make my life easier when planning with my friends, but often they are not online enough to even do this shop chat. So I think the forum conversations and talking in OOC should suffice. Good idea, though.

If they do make it like the /f list I want there to also be a link to the organization page in the name.