• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Delete

BogeyBanshee

No Longer Active
Reaction score
A new RP repair/invention shop is opening: "Tinker Tower". We are looking for a gardener to take care of the third floor.
yeet.jpg
  • You will manage the plants on the third floor,.
  • You have access to the workshop on the second floor at any time, and you will interact with the customers in the lobby.
  • You are allowed to edit the workshops garden floor, in case you want to rearrange things (as gardeners do).
  • You are prohibited from entering the fourth floor.
  • If you are new to RP, factionless, or homeless, a bunk also resides in the garden floor.
This is an RP opportunity.

Last edited:
The writing would be neat yet rushed
Greetings,
I am Du-Sang Sanguis and I heard you there was a job position opening. I would be glad to take this position if it is still open. I have experience with plants as I am a Cielothar from the lands of Hyarroc. I also have the skills of a bard and play many instruments. I thank you for your consideration and time.
Du-Sang Sanguis