Delete.

Hello fellow players and posters, my name is Jay and I recently joined the MassiveCraft community. Let me just say I have been awestruck by how well crafted the Lore seems to be, by the handmade survival/faction worlds, and by the attitude of most of the playerbase. It is a unique experience and keeps me coming back for more. I primarily write medieval and fantasy stories, a skill I have found is particularly useful in creating my character for RP as well as his House and lore behind that. I love helping out other members of the community as well as other avid RP'ers so if any of you need anything from a peer review to help writing up a House or Guild, feel free to ask me for help!
Hello, I am also a writer, and I have made an extensive backstory for my second character, Altior Blavetti. It is an adaption of my entire experience on this server, and includes both OOC events and IC events to tell the story. This was my first attempt at writing fantasy. It's great to see a new player rising up and becoming experienced so quickly, and it's great to have you and massive.