Archived Delete Pls

• Thread starter Thread starter SubscriptShark
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've always believed that if you don't properly secure your faction, that's on you. There is.. on top of regular faction permissions.. Massivelock which is an incredible plugin. So why on earth there were ever rules protecting people who chose not to use the lock plugin and then complained when their unlocked shit got stolen... always will baffle me.

On the whole Addrion thing, I do believe its 100% on him for having... ally perms on. Like seriously. Granted the theft rules were such back then that Solarian WAS at fault, but not anymore and im honestly glad that rule changed.

I've always believed that if you don't properly secure your faction, that's on you. There is.. on top of regular faction permissions.. Massivelock which is an incredible plugin. So why on earth there were ever rules protecting people who chose not to use the lock plugin and then complained when their unlocked shit got stolen... always will baffle me.

On the whole Addrion thing, I do believe its 100% on him for having... ally perms on. Like seriously. Granted the theft rules were such back then that Solarian WAS at fault, but not anymore and im honestly glad that rule changed.
People work hard for their shit that someone comes by and just takes it? people have to spend countless regals on locking Big vualts