Approved Deldrimor Declares War Against Nlothjaal

Discussion in 'War Declarations' started by NotchyHerobrine, Oct 15, 2020 at 10:57 PM.

1. NotchyHerobrine

NotchyHerobrine Not great at PvP Staff Member Game1

[​IMG]
    Deldrimor
    Declares war against:
    Nlothjaal
    [​IMG]

Declaring Faction's Name
    Deldrimor

Declaring Faction's Leader
    Sevak

Declaring Faction's Members
    Sevak, NotchyHerobrine, Ridgee, Yui_drax, Iyyiushi, 4neverpro, Tetrya, PaineRein, Lumbo, Xethakid, Greenman99, Miracle678, Yoloorange, Shaneski, CrumbleCupcake, GnomeyXx, _Birdjesus_, Magicalwettoast, Drewrat24, FirstCrusader, LydiaLove, Morbytogan, Stonejrod, Wilvahelm, zomgoat, titangames82, Jareth, Iaradar, Stewyblue, Shining_one, Lewscious, Jalapeno690, Nexdy, TwoChromosomes, Mojaven, gioem, Eaglenet, SimplyTriumphant, Flossyberryrene, Lapri, Sir_daragon, Bansheelord, Cnocbride, The_Saige, Reinner, Mystic_elf01, Anakinswagwalker, zomcat, Orlord, Sarinex, Greenman100, Wyvvyrn, Darkfiresouls, Ellagrace1404, Localarmsdealer, mischkaking, Mr_Tking, kylehuot12, aztcs, Trawberry, Imbaddontjudge, aboveaverage.

[​IMG]

Opposing Faction's Name
    Nlothjaal

Opposing Faction's Leader
    Volkovv

Opposing Faction's Members
    Pokyug, Vonduhr, Volkovv.

[​IMG]

Reason for War
    Taking advantage of a newer factions vulnerability for financial gain and bragging rights.

Terms of Surrender
    • Max tribute
    • Refund imagoat245 all of his gold and never accept anymore.

[​IMG]

2. NotchyHerobrine

3. Sevak

Sevak King of Arthas

I approve this message

4. The_Fluorspar

The_Fluorspar Staff Member Game2

Approved. max tribute set at 25+(20*3) = 85 regals.
    Goodluck in the battles to come @Sevak @Volkovv .

5. imagoat245

imagoat245

@Volkovv I am sorry, I did not know about this, but please refund my gold in regals.
    Love,
    Goat.
    Again, I am sorry, but @NotchyHerobrine is more than right.

6. Volkovv

Volkovv Supremium

@NotchyHerobrine Not going to fight this unless you come up with an RP reason/story. Then I may accept a tournament-esque scenario as grounds for determining a winner to this battle and resolving conflict.

@imagoat245 No refunds

7. NotchyHerobrine

When I first joined Intenius and did some RpPvp vs Steadfast we never had any reason to dislike each other. You are literally exploiting the fuck out of imagoat245 to get easy money. Not only are you so bad at pvp you cannot get someone running sword vulnerable past half health, you left the faction I declared war on with your main so it's now and alt fac. As you like to use a lot
    Tl;dr You're scared of actual conflict and just act to chase a new active player off of the server.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Volkovv

Volkovv Supremium

LOL Deldrimor, you have to use some self concieted bs to justify reaming him over 7k of very bad deals. I made a simple peace negotiation. You guys have scammed him out of thousands. Deldrimor is "One" to talk. Also, as staff you should know that PvP vulnerable/Expert are combat tagged false.

#8 Volkovv, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:08 PM
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  9. NotchyHerobrine

Never mentioned sword expert. Sword damage without the other using sword vulnerable (and yes strength 2) is 2.97. With sword vulnerable damage is 3.42. Next time dont insult someone's knowledge on something you dont know about yourself.