[defunct] Rodrigowo's Cheap Skin Sweatshop

IGN: NoRezForYou
Alex or Steve?: Steeeve
Description: If it is overly complex or you simply don't have the time, do let me know. If there's any additional information you might like, my DM box is always open

Outfit (Adjustments are open, so think of it as loose creative freedom if it's desired!)

Head is that of a bears Skull with the addition of ram horns, of course, the horns can be discarded if you'd like.

Eyes possessing a blue whisp due to it being a Defiler of Hallow!

IGN: indogswetrust
Alex or Steve?: alex
Description:

I need a new dorky outfit for my youngest son, Cannaesil. He currently has a sweater vest thing going on, but I feel like he deserves better. Can you dress him like an altalar??

I can send you the skin file in pm and we can talk price and stuff. Sorry I don't have more details.

IGN: Nixces
Alex or Steve?: Alex
Description: (Please put as many pictures as possible here)

Looking to get a skin for an Isldar, if that's cool with you~. I can pay up with regals <3
Only real details I want are the dress and a long braid that goes down the back of the skin <3

3NvT-326YIJS1P-soNnDX1EKnDqdgLTfPAxS_JalfbsbaKc1HBKG7MWpk8fn9mG-_83DtDXUJU6vAz00wqs1_317qIyBzHmWS8tnrmdRpTstjwGgmrAwLP5CF576VPxdiN98odni

EajOYf2GUFwO4Pfu5Vjl8IpcpFhEM2Lkt3ARXZ8HmQy2dnCplwx57gVuP0ILjK35ce_svXeqMaGq-Frn3fEcRrJ8C3DvLj9HEcKRP_voFgZWx-XNf_psq_M1LV0aKOx5qeZiOSwv

Howdy there! I have no clue if this is closed, but I hope it's not since these skins look incredible.
IGN: ItsBrokovski
Alex or Steve?: Steve
Description: Alrighty. So, this individual I want you to make looks a lot like this dude from Dark Souls 3 named Leonhard. He looks spooky, and I think his outfit would look perfect for my character:
10f353393f42bfbacff7dddeaee3f23a.jpg

49d3e4ce1ff19dee517246280b7b52d9b51f9b2b_hq.jpg

Yeah. So he's a pretty cool dude. Also, if you can, could you maybe make an additional skin without the mask and hat on, and just with a face? He would have black, short hair and blue eyes. Also, he'd have pale skin since my dude's a vampire. Currently, as I'm writing this I have only 15 regals, but I'm working on getting more. I'm also up to owing you some money if that's good with you. Thanks!

1. IGN: DarksiderWar
  2. Alex or Steve?: Steve
  3. Description: I was hoping to get this individual like the picture either that or adjust the hair with a long ponytail on the back with tattoos as well as bright green eyes from the Phantasma Curse and on his head or arms, where ever you think it'd look best. I'd also like a animal pelt around the upper chest, like the second picture on the right and left. Also I am willing to pay 20 Regals once finished, which shall be sent right away once everything looks good which we can continue to speak of through PMS or Discord.

c93d104dedc6e0351a043fefabace470.jpg

ddbc33a5243274672f997d1e86d2717b.jpg

IGN: JcRED
Alex or Steve?: Steve
Description: This is for my Slizzar character and this is him in his fully shifted form so he takes the shape of a male Ailor. The first picture is what I want his face to be like but with purple eyes and some scales on his face I'll upload a second face pick for the scales and stuff. Then the third pic is for the shirt he is wearing but for pants just do either black, or light brown and then the last pic is for the boots.

Attachments

• 0B8428D8-E2B2-48D5-A500-CDB5E4201A7E.webp
    0B8428D8-E2B2-48D5-A500-CDB5E4201A7E.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 6DA20DEE-5CEC-42A7-A22C-2A5F5F796F74.webp
    6DA20DEE-5CEC-42A7-A22C-2A5F5F796F74.webp
    22 KB · Views: 3
  • 272F6363-AE1B-4345-B4F1-D82AF091A5F0.webp
    272F6363-AE1B-4345-B4F1-D82AF091A5F0.webp
    189.9 KB · Views: 3
  • B713EA8E-C030-4036-9405-CA460A4E151A.webp
    B713EA8E-C030-4036-9405-CA460A4E151A.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 3
IGN: Ayrichu
Alex or Steve?: Both (I'll explain)
Description: So, I essentially want 4 skins, so I'll just break it down into each one. (I'm sorry for the amount of requests :P)

For the first skin, I want you to make a base for the skin(s), with a reshaded version with dirty blonde hair, instead of the awkward yellow it currently is, and keep the eyes in a blueish, gray (moonlike?) color. Essentially I would be able to outfit it easily.

For the second skin, I want you to take the Jacket version, and reshade it into the same style as the previously made base skin and make it medieval focused (rather than modern atm) with a purple scarf rather than the red, and just make it fit well together. Maybe include a reshaded version of the googles from the other skin as well?

For the third skin, I'd like for you to outfit the base in a knightly outfit, with a focus on nature (maybe a purple flower crest and nature themed with gold and black accents? Or Black Armor if you can make it look good.)

For the last skin, I'd like for you to make a fall themed female Yanar (Whichever one is the plant person thing), as a base as well, so I could outfit it.

Thank you for your time, I hope you get back to me soon!

Edit: All of the skins except the Yanar, I want to be steve arms, and the Yanar, alex arms.

Attachments

• Ayrichu Jacket.webp
    Ayrichu Jacket.webp
    790 bytes · Views: 1
  • Ayrichu Skin.webp
    Ayrichu Skin.webp
    1 KB · Views: 1
  • sdfds.webp
    sdfds.webp
    534 bytes · Views: 1