Declaration Of War On Regalia

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by Shuikenai, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuikenai

Shuikenai Miracle Child

[=+From The War-Desk of Freya Lo+=]
    To Alexander the so called 'Crown Prince.' Your actions and your pitiable elf war mean little to nothing to most of Regalia. In particular to one such as me. The living embodiment of the Old Gods themselves. This pitiable consortium is meaningless to divine right, their path is set and so is mine. I've cast aside their lot and those of my companions who have no sense of what is right or just. They haven't the stomach for Gods' work. No one ever bloody has had the stomach. I alone know what it takes to rule these lands. Well, myself and you. I've been cast aside for the last time, pitiable man. I once held respect for you, now I only pity you. Move aside, Alexander, lest you taste my righteous fury.

@MonMarty @BabaManga @Feykronos @ALLOFREGALIA.

OOC:

Well! It's been a ridiculously fun run with Freya and the Lo family in general. I can't believe nearly a year has passed since we've decided to come to Regalia and become nobility. With this decision, I'm effectively ending the Lo family, this is the downward spiral of Freya into madness and eventually death. I decided it would be silly to give any one person the kill on her, as I'm sure a great deal of people would like to and then brag and gloat through the streets. Which I don't particularly want to see OOCly. Maybe a bit selfishly of me, she's a ridiculous antagonist.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who made my experience with the Lo family a real treat and my experience in nobility something really fun! I'll probably make another character in it soon, but I thought it would be cathartic to add a little OOC note. Just to relieve fears, Freya is not taking over Regalia, nor becoming empress, she's going to die throughout this~

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Feykronos

Feykronos Regalian Pioneer

• Like Like x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. XxAusFuryxX

XxAusFuryxX The Futuristic Australian

Ooc: thanks for being able to role-play and portray one regalia most infamous noble around. It's been a wicked experience.

4. krios41

krios41 Privjet

qgkghqjophiqjpmgfiOPG Everytime i start to like a Noble something happens or is about to happen to them...;(

5. Jlalu

Jlalu Holla holla if you hear me.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Percuriam

Percuriam The Storyteller

I'm just gonna drop this here.

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. LordSylveon

LordSylveon The Desciple of Cecidit

Dude. This is awesome.
    Gona have to help people defend Regalia.

8. fishcar

fishcar debbie harry wannabe

EVERBODYDANCENOW.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Deadfoe51

Deadfoe51 Help

Well.. I can't say I was the biggest fan of Freya, or as I say 'Fehya', but she was a brilliant character, and good character to hate, nonetheless. Good job on making a brilliant character, and making them go down with style that suits the character.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Who will put on the plays? I know! I will create the Hi family, who will run Hi Quality Entertainment!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mecharic

Mecharic I'm tempermental, deal with it.

Tehehehee, I always loved watching Freya mess around in Regalian politics... Great way for a character to go out, with a giant bang!

12. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

We are ready....
    [​IMG]

13. Jawarhala

Jawarhala Refugee

Sad to see the family go.

14. Grailen

Grailen Champion of the common man

Oooooohhhh things are going to go boom
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. LadyRose_

LadyRose_ Ithanian Princess

~ You've been a pleasure to interact with ~

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Oxoman

Oxoman Astronaut, Reverend and Millionaire Playboy

Reverend Manfried Edvardsson would like to respectfully thank Freya for showing all of Regalia what twats the Old Gods are.
    NOW CONVERT YE FOUL HEATHENS.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Feyona

Feyona Regalian Pioneer

Edryn heard the word long before she read any slip of parchment. The whispers, the rumors, the hushed words of suspicion and the looks of worry across her clientele. Honestly...She'd just gotten back from delivering a certain 'cargo' back home, and now this? Hardly good for business. Her good humor failed her then, and with knitted brows she found herself fretting about the shop, chewing on her lower lip.

Her options were clear--this would get bloody and violent fast. She knew it, there was no way around it. It was leave Regalia until the situation blew over, or stay and assist those that she could.

From what she'd heard of Freya Lo, the woman was charismatic enough to have quite a few fools who'd follow her to their deaths as well. As detached as the elf was from the situation, she was involved by proxy with what she'd recently done for Shayin, she would no doubt get dragged into the unfortunate situation. She glanced to the door of the bookshop, which she knew she could lock in a heart beat and hop aboard her boat and sail far, far away...

A young man, perhaps no older than fourteen, blocked her view with a shy peek in at all the books. Edryn cleared her mind and forced a smile.

"Are you open, miss...?"

"...Yes sir! Of course, we're open as much as we can! Are you ready to start a Great Adventure?"

18. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

If you want to, I could change some names around so you could come back as Catarina once this whole things plays out. If not that's fine too, but glad to see Freya going out with a bang. Mostly glad to see Freya go out >;D

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. D3RPOSAURUS

D3RPOSAURUS Lady Milahme Cone!

I am gonna miss Freya, I did enjoy having someone for Milahme to despise.

20. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

Aye!!

21. Art16

Art16 The Golden Beetle

Time to find a torpp to hide behind.......

22. Rip Shoul

Rip Shoul The lowly sociopath.

Aww, I was kinda hoping this was serious. I'm sure everyone will miss Freya.

23. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

It is serious, she just has no chance of winning :P

• Like Like x 1
  24. Shuikenai

Shuikenai Miracle Child

Exactly that.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

Excuse me, but how is this supposed to ease my fears?

26. LordSylveon

Awwww....

But Freya would be best Empress.

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Although we never could get allong IC, I have had some amazing times with you! With my Montgomery char, who didn't know how to act around you. Goodluck with your next char!

And.. make a grangran.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Johto_Jo

Johto_Jo Irresponsible Father

It was a cool night, much like any other, as Ysrael leaned nonchalantly against the railing that hugged the edges of the canal just behind the Golden Willow. He let loose a prolonged sigh, his eyes focused upward toward the indigo sky, then gradually turned his attention back to the still water below. His expression was teeming with obvious traces of frustration, his brow furrowed and his mouth pulled down slightly into a subtle frown, for he was utterly confused. Since his first experience of the oddly eerie sensations he seemed to undergo when he met those from his previous life-- a premonition still formally unbeknownst to the dark-haired guardsman-- the inklings had grown progressively more significant and sometimes of startling foreboding.

Needless to say, he had not grown any more accustomed to them as of late.

He exhaled, his heavy lids sheathing his vibrant, copper irises, while he dipped his head in a bow below his relatively sore shoulder blades.
    Freya Lo, he thought to himself, the voice inside his head seeming a bit more contemplative than it was bitter. Arrogant woman... It's... A shame... He glanced back up at the star-speckled canvas of deep navy overhead, his forlorn gaze reflecting the various clusters of distant celestial bodies. Streams of ideas concerning the Lo raced through the inner confines of his mind, still quite preoccupied by the innate perception of severe hatred he possessed toward Freya. With a shake of his head, he heaved his torso away from the stone banister to where his body assumed a much straighter posture, then turned about, intent on departing for his home.

---

Strange... I may be one of the most upset about this :'3 @Shuikenai y u do dis? ; ^;

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    #28 Johto_Jo, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  29. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

๖ۣۜThalan, we would be a pair of boots if she was. o-o
    Wow. Either way, out of a successful character, you gave such an amazing ending. I wish you luck on your next characters!

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. LordSylveon

I do have a human character!
    Though I suppose that flesh could be made into leather.
    Still, Chronicler is right. This ending is gona be awesome.

31. _Dewlox_

_Dewlox_ Orcish Tinker

Durgak draws his cleavers "I'm up for that!"

32. babaMP3

babaMP3 innocent until proven filthy Supremium

[​IMG]

was all Alejandro muttered when he gained wind of the news. The balloon he had kept firmly planted to the ground had broke loose; the chain that he was, was severed. When he first met the woman, she was only a path for him. A path to the glory that he'd one day reach; glory to surpass that of Celine's. All of that was over now, and all that remined were the rats. The rats that he and the Lo both wholeheartedly despised.

33. Ryciera

Ryciera When virtue is preyed upon.

She read the letter once, twice, and perhaps three times, her eyes flicking across the pages hungrily and desperately. The letter had come from somebody in Regalia who had decided Cecily needed to know at once. Through ship and sail it had gone, finally catching up to the larger boat upon which Cecily, Flynn, his family, and Astrid and Philip had found themselves. She could hardly believe her eyes at the words delicately painted upon the parchment, and leaned over to show them to Flynn,

"That bitch." She expressed her thoughts aloud, excusing herself a moment later for swearing in front of the children, "That fool. Buffoon! How could she do this?" Terror filled her. Her family would be wanted. She would be wanted.

She shoved the letter into Flynn's hands at this point, evidently pouting.
    (( @Green_Hood @Teddie000 @Buffy ))

--------------------

He had heard the news even before it'd been announced. He knew she was going for the crown, and he hated thinking about it. Within the clinic he sat, behind a closed door, going over the letter a few times. Regret seeped into his heart. He should have scolded her, or at least done something to stop it. Why hadn't he seen this coming? Why did he let her actually go through with it?

Because she was too headstrong, and again, a level of respect welled up in the man for her actions. She was the most brave, headstrong woman he'd ever had the opportunity of meeting, and he cared so much for her. Even if her actions meant his end, and even if her behavior meant her own, he would always hold a level of respect for her.

He folded the note delicately and slipped it into his tunic. Freya Lo would either die, or she'd become the Empress. Either way, he needed to consider what he would do.

34. LordSylveon

You know, this could actually be a cool Light RP idea. A Regalia with Freya as empress. I wonder how much would actually change.

• Winner Winner x 2
  35. Cielian

Cielian lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  36. SatiricaI

SatiricaI The Dark Lord

37. Art16

Art16 The Golden Beetle

Stupid surface scum can't stop fighting each other!

38. Hiddenmonkey10

Hiddenmonkey10 The one, the only, hiddenmonkey!

Arian was deeply disturbed by this news, he had spoken with Lady Freya on a few occasions and had thought of her, rather quietly, as a friend. He knew what it meant for openly supporting her and therefore, he would forever keep their relationship quiet.

39. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

Goodbye... Freya...my character will always have a inappropriate crush on you.

40. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

This reminds me so much of the plot of that show 'merlin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.