Declaration Of The Twin Flames Alliance

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by 3a_29, Nov 16, 2020.

1. 3a_29

3a_29

Memorandums would be plastered around the undercity and atop the surface, bearing the mark of two flames with an all-seeing eye atop the blaze.

Those of the undercity have suffered and not prospered beneath the Crookback Council & Militia that promised to help keep us safe. They are manipulated by those above who are oppressors and do not have the experience of being bound to the bay and sewers. The groups responsible for the burning of the Festival Grounds and Yanar District have been denounced by many and had dirt thrown onto their names. You retaliated with burning our bay, many businesses and homes now the ashy smog that pollutes our air even further. You’ve revealed how you want to play this game, striking back at those who’ve been put down into the mud and forgotten, shackled to the confines of this underworld for too long.

That will change.

Covens, Kaahls, religious groups, we welcome you into our ever-growing ranks to combat the injustice that plagues us, sent unto our people by those above. Kaahl Sarnai, the Soth’rhii Cluster, the Withered Roses, Vlae'lona Cult, Athanasia Scion, and other covens that lurk in the shadows have joined together, united we have formed The Twin Flames Alliance.

We will protect our people and unite those of the undercity and void together.

All who stand idly by are allowing our freedoms to be taken and wish to be put under this oppression, while those who denounce us accept the limited freedoms they get in turn for betraying those of the undercity, their kin, their friends, their neighbors.

The alliance formally announces its formation and requests that those who are interested come to meet with one of the numerous groups involved to join in for protection, family, and strength when united.

A new age dawns.. The future is bright for those of the undercity.

--
    Elred Magxalim
    Qalhata Sarnai
    Ayas Yelfina
    Mother Wymarc
    Anya “Queen of Ice”
    Aq’uello Cionessa
    Alethia Ormiel
    Ailred Mordithas
    --
    Kaahl Sarnai
    Soth’rhii Cluster
    The Withered Roses
    Vlae'lona Cult
    Athanasia Scion
    --

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 3a_29, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  2. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

“I am seriously tired of you bringing me these advertisements.” Alaric said after receiving the paper.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

Osira takes one such memorandum poster, hastily writing these names down.

4. ThePear

ThePear Pear

"Shit is about to get blazing"

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Gods Dammit, thats the last straw. Regalia is going to Void...Someone write Lieutenant Adrian.” He calls to the few men who followed him to Regalia, “Have my Cousin, take my daughters and Wife to The Village of Alu’s Lake. Safeguard them with my Parents, I will no longer be shackled with threats to them.”

“Have them out by hours end or it will be on all your heads!!”, He commands smashing his fist down on a table. He began to sharpen his blade, “Now is the time to prepare. Defend the innocent and let us take back the Union of Fire. From these who seek to desecrate its Warmth!”

6. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

"A list of culprits. Good." muttered a particularly unhappy Bloodcast during a snowy evening, trudging off into the snow soon after with an adjusting of his beret.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Dantalion holds the letter in his hand, losing count of how many times he's gone and retrieved a new missive or statement from the Wraith's notice board that day. Still, as he looks at it, a wry smile graces the demon-prince's lips.

"Gonna be one /hell/ of a family get-together."

The letter is folded up neatly and placed into his pocket with the others as the silk-adorned sanguine returns to sharpening his knives.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A Bard admist the announcement, plays a chord on his violin. The mournful song meant to commemorate and remeber the destruction now complete, “Eternian Preached manipulation and craftsmanship, disappointing this has proven cliche and nothing but determential. Crimson Bard, guide my playing and protect my muse. Something tells me this will make her life void because of those pertaining to speak for her kind.

10. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

Upon seeing this notice, Cazna states clearly.

"In allegiance to the greater good of our kin and in guidance of Kathar away from Loyalism, I denounce myself from the Void Cult. May the Void and Prefects guide you all in a better future."

11. Kyriosus

Kyriosus yes

“Ooh, oh /wow/ have things been stirring up. — And it’s great! It’s absolutely great!”

A black-haired Cielothar held the notice right in front of him, both of his hands gripping eagerly onto the very thing. His light-blue, vibrant eyes read over it again, and a wicked smile cracked right onto his face.

“The future is bright. — Literally, it seems. And I just /cannot/ wait.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #11 Kyriosus, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  12. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

A certain Karmark soon found the notice handed to him, a light sigh escaping him upon spotting that the signatures had been released. His eyes began to spew the usual bloodied mist it did, before a cackle escaped him. He slammed his fist upon the armrest besides him, a few bloodied tears of 'joy' escaping his eyes.
    "Ha- damn. Fucking- Haha! Things are picking up, and man, this'll prove to be an interesting fight to be sure, and a fun one."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

A certain Archblood would find the notice, raising a brow at the listed names that some of which she recognized. She squinted a bit and shook her head. "Ah- yes, list the names of the INDIVIDUALS who decided to cause all this ruckus. Fools..."

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

A Qadir sat lounging in the foreboding, empty library of the Lich. Her feet kicked up over the arm of her couch while her hand was sprawled over her eyes to block out the light surrounding her. Not quite sleeping, but certainly paying little attention to the happenings around her.

That is until she caught word of the Alliance, from a passing by pair and a flyer showed into her face. Azra jerked awake with a scowl, clawing the paper off her as she spared a glare to the culprits, but they were bothered little and continued as they had- normal life for the group, no doubt. As such, the woman turned her attention to the announcement given to her, squinting some both from the dark and her mild illiteracy, before her expression slowly lightened up.

“...So the arsonists have gone and made an alliance, huh? You know, I always thought it would be fun to burn down a government building.”

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

((Cue Renegade by Styx))