• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Declaration Of Imperialisation

Ryria

i amne jusst a litle creechr
Reaction score
CtAgIUaNWk427TAA0J_xpVtCUviejpg9N3V9C5vYVcm596uXVW9F3-7chjUSBot6UzLZcvYbkOwUtri2ZlSUmY-QHD9EX-cgoG8E5kzsa3plXG14WQOPYlGMSIAnTkXMqcTlEcla

[A dainty letter hung from the many noticeboards plaguing the city.]

From this day onwards, I, Agatha Harhold will be adopting and adapting to the Imperial Culture as standardised by his Imperial Holiness a few days past. Sadly, the remaining members of House Harhold have decided to stay put with their Anglian background, and will not be converting alongside me. However, some of my co-workers in the Ministry of Commons have decided to take up the Imperial Culture. Those people being:

> Sophie Perrot.
> Aesling Sylfina
> Eric Decimar
> Juneya Perrot

I personally urge any and all who would be interested in converting to the Imperial Culture to do so, as it is truly the epitome of all cultures.

Spirit Bless you all.

Agatha Harhold
Imperial Dame of Karlberg
Minister of Commons.

@MonMarty