Archived Death Screen Curse Must Be Lifted

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Togal

Combat Engineer
Reaction score
Respawn.png
We all hate that issue when you get stuck in the death screen, with no choice but to annoy the staff members to tp us out of this situation. Well why not take off that burden on the staff and players by having an auto respawn system? It would benefit both players and staff, there are plenty of plugins for this (or Massive could code it themselves).

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
View attachment 66188
We all hate that issue when you get stuck in the death screen, with no choice but to annoy the staff members to tp us out of this situation. Well why not take off that burden on the staff and players by having an auto respawn system? It would benefit both players and staff, there are plenty of plugins for this (or Massive could code it themselves).
I like it, but it's honestly rare enough that it doesn't seem that much of a problem for most people. Maybe there's more cases that I don't know about. I'll just sit in the corner and wait for more details before going farther. :P

I don't even raid people but I've still had this happen like four times. So no, it's not rare.

You literally can fix this yourself and it doesn't take much effort just a phone...

That used to work for me, but it doesn't anymore..

I like it, but it's honestly rare enough that it doesn't seem that much of a problem for most people. Maybe there's more cases that I don't know about. I'll just sit in the corner and wait for more details before going farther. :P
It's quite frequent in the pvp community

Why are so many people clicking the swag option in the poll? :P