Archived Death Cool Down

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Faction
Lumina
Well I know all of you have been raiding/raided before.
So did anyone played an Defence Role in the faction?And fight the enemy Over and Over again I think that's sort of "Op" I mean like you are fighting a hole lots of enemy and you are an ally which have no portal to travel to the faction you are helping and after a while your health got low and Got killed..

Now I suggest we have an 10sec Cool down or 3sec Or even got kick by server and login back

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
None of that made any sense at all. I will assume you mean a "respawn" timer when raids are happening. Well to be honest it kinda is already one in place take for example.

I attack a faction that is in Ellador and my home faction is in Ithania, well if I die in Ellador I get TP'ed to Ellador spawn, then I have to do /f home to get back to my base, then I have to get to the portal room, go through that, walk however far it is back to the battle.

All in all your looking at about 1-2 minutes for a person to really get back into a battle, unless they place a bed nearby and then well you just go get the bed.

if alot of people die at the same time and the server kicks them, and they try to reconnect continually the server may crash. the teleportation cooldown is already enough. Spawn killing is not allowed within the server so everything is all good :)

If they're using a bed, find their bed, if they're using a portal, find their portal. It's a simple raid mechanic. It'll be a long walk back to your base if you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.