• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Dear Slum Folk.. Beware

HybrisVT

A totally serious person.
Reaction score

vaSDmhZqgWOv7HvrM7E5jtiBP2nA-4sY7vH_lZKOj9LH5As7BCH7eL69aaVPp2ORtbY_6uMFcTf_nUoWKR5IaKNGr9Fu45u8a_LdZweWanqa0TLCLuX1qWXXkafMA9pM_nN_64dr

A5BHjdHRuLkkOofMrbzbrUlekJL_3xs2kKjuJpxTQgpHY6fw8yWN0uRyCEJ37_OAJ0CO67qNj4nc3VpJjMF9_nzWvYi5xOmYsLnBAGWSMmORhojvLCrbMbh9C5Wvp2_rWqtZuiMB

A figure, covered with a black cloak would run through the slums pinning down papers onto all the walls and the notice-boards in the slums, especially near the tavern.

"I'm sure some of you folk haven't heard of the kidnappings

but you have seen the countless coins some people wield

The people kidnapped are not gone long

but gain a secret to not be told

I shall give a fair warning to my fellow slums folk

be weary of the people you greet

Those faces you cannot trust

those expressions that are not real

I don't believe you will receive my warning in time

you might have already been taken away."

-Andy Ravenway

JqTUiT6RjXUCV0wyzglQXVKOKAlt40Pz0UdoPKorBVnj_uI9mW6nl9cnUwsg2k6BzMcA2GdRFXFDGIWgDV3l-uUvDLEPbVsQuaQVXK5hGC9HQkzTOHxmYQjf6oXAnVmdMyPrrKuU

As the nights pass, clouds gather upon stormy winds' untamed backs. They flow just as the lands' lifeblood within rivers, eventually meeting great oceans, becoming one before their incessant cycle begins anew yet again. A grandiose grey blob lingers, night's star-dotted beryl blanket is but a fair memory for those who dare pay a gander at the high heavens.

Solitary, singular, serene; stood a masked prophet near one of these posters. Their bloodshot, forest green eyes scanned the parchment until a hand of theirs reached forth and seized it. After paying a brief glance to the surroundings, they soon continued betwixt the many housings before disappearing ultimately.