Daniel Erubadhron Silevon

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by TheVigilantWolf, Apr 5, 2016.

1. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

silevon.png
    [​IMG]
    divider1.png
    Character Information
    • Full Name: Daniel Erubadhron Silevon
    • Race: Isldar
      • Date of Birth: 18 September 224 AC
    • Eye Color: Bright Blue (No association to Life nor Death cult)
    • Prefered Weapon(s):
      • Daniel is in possession a Howlester Forged arming sword, recalling to his extensive service to their family & organizations. It is a light, straight, double-edged weapon with a single-handed cruciform hilt and a blade length of 31 inches.
    divider.png
    Core Concept

• Daniel Silevon is an experienced Regalian war veteran with deep roots in various iterations and regiments of the City Guard. Daniels devotion to displaying his religious transition into Dogmatic Unionism could be described as fanatic, stemming from the heavy anti-Isldar stigma during the religious conquests of the Crimson Inquisition around 304 AC. Daniel still retains many core anti-Occult values and struggles to adapt to modern Evintarian beliefs. Consequently, he would likely be considered brutish to other Isldar and more Ailor-like.
    304 AC Jul 25 - Battle of Arlora - Battling the Arlorans & the rise of the Bone Horrors

305 AC Jan 14 - The Battle of Rothburg - The Battle of Rothburg in Marked Segment Azryael under William Howlester

305 AC Jan 20 - End of Lo Occupation - William Howlesters resistance recapture Regalia, Daniel loses his right ear and suffered a scar down his cheek

305 AC Oct 14 - Altalar War - Failed infiltration of enemy garrison leads to Daniels capture by in an Altalar Elven Fort in Rië

The Violet Order - Captain (End 307AC)
    The Imperium - Violet Order Anti-Cult Regiment - Commander (End 307AC)

divider.png
    Proficiencies
    • Strength: 7
      • Duelist Pack | Technique Parry
      • Heavy Pack | Knockback Sweep
      • Warrior Pack | Battle Flurry
      • Unyielding Pack | Steady Body
      • Pursuer Pack | Leaping Charge
      • Tactician Pack | Leader's Rally
      • Brutalist Pack | Disarming Strike
    • Constitution: 5
      • Physique Pack | Can personally train others, and his body shape exceeds an Isldars natural limits.
      • Ironheart Pack | Can fight indefinitely without suffering from fatigue.
      • Block Pack | Shield Block
      • Protectorate | Interception
      • Counterplay Pack | Rage Counter
    • Wisdom: 0
    • Dexterity: 0
    • Magic: 0
    • Charisma: 2
      • State Leadership Pack | Leadership and battle experience.
      • State Saboteur Pack | Espionage, subterfuge and sabotage.
    divider.png
    Abilities
    • Isldar Racial Abilities
    divider.png
    Languages
    • Common [Free]
    • Sulvaley Elven [ Native]
    divider.png
    Appearance Information
    • Naturally Daniel Silevon is an Isldar with pale white skin, icey-blue eyes, and short often unkempt snow-white hair swept back. However, there are few attributes that set him aside from most Isldar; his ears are no longer pointy, with his left having been maimed in world progression and the other being cut himself to look more human. Additionally, his hair is often dyed black for the same purpose. Daniel stands at about 6'6 tall with a muscular body yet slim shouldered physique. Daniel also bears a scar on his right cheek which he received in the same world progression.
    Facial Description
    Daniel’s has a diamond shape face with a strong jaw and a square chin with pronounced cheekbones. His eyes are icey blue, much similar his relatives. Daniel does not keep facial hair. Daniel does have a large scar on his right cheek which he received during the overthrow of the usurper Freya Lo. His nose is medium-sized with a “greek shape” to it. His eyebrows are large but short and trimmed. Daniel has a wide mouth with a white, clean and straight set of teeth. Daniel is also missing his left ear, which he also lost during the overthrow of the usurper Freya Lo progression.

Body Description
    Daniel has a muscular mesomorph body type. He is 6 feet 6 inches. The majority of his muscle resides on the upper half of his body, caused by his main focus of sword training. His arms have a fair share of scars from sparring and sword fighting.

Hair Description
    Daniel keeps his hair short and trimmed, just about to his ears. He often cleans his hair, but rarely combs it. It is often lazily brushed back. His eyebrows are a thin and shortly trimmed, placed neatly above his light blue eyes.

Skin Description
    Daniel has fairly darker skin than most of his family members. His skin colour reaches near the end of the Isldar skin colour spectrum (#FDDBC6). Daniels skin is very clean of any imperfections or blemishes, except his arms and the scar on his right cheek. His hands are tough and strong from wielding a sword and training.
    [​IMG]

Voice
    Daniel is able to speak fluent common as well as elvish. Daniel has a slight elvish accent that is obvious from his relatively late learning of the Common language. He often speaks with a lower tone, though it often changes depending on his mood, however it is often quite dull.

Personality
    • To others, the first impression of Daniel could vary from kind and well mannered to brash and edgy. Depending on his mood Daniel's behavior can swing immensely. When meeting strangers his interactions and intentions depend entirely on the circumstances and environment around them. For example, when interacting with Daniel whilst he enjoys a drink into the tavern one can expect him to be friendly and approachable, however when in Old Town where less honest folk saunter through the streets, he's evidently defensive and edgy.
    • Daniel likes to believe he stands tall with confidence, but truly inside there is strong conflict and anxieties. His irregular mood can cause him to lash out a times, which he may regret later on, however will refuse to act on it in fear of staining his strong ego. His anxieties also stem from the romantic complications between himself and his relative.
    • Daniel is most comfortable when he is surrounded by his friends, whom of which he often holds undying respect towards. Much like this, Daniel also holds deep compassion for his family, to a point where he would do whatever it took to keep them safe, being able to confide in them and remaining loyal to them at whatever cost. If someone were to wrong his kin or close friends, Daniel would not hesitate to take an eye for an eye.
    • Daniel is lawful evil. He is loath to break laws or promises, but takes and does what he wants within the limits of his own code of conduct without regard for whom it might affect, whether good or bad. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about the well-being of those he isn’t close to. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and thirsts for power, but is willing to serve. Daniel often condemns others not according to their actions but according to their race, religion, homeland, or social rank.
    • Ale - No matter what the situation, or how good or bad his day is going, Daniel would never hesitate to grab a nice drink of Regalian Ale. Since arriving in the city, he has fallen in love with the sweet, full-bodied and fruity taste, and loves to order it whenever he is in the presence of a bar.
    • Revenge - There are two ways of which lead to Daniel forgiving an individual. Either you are extremely persuasive, and somehow convince him and plead for forgiveness, or Daniel get’s revenge. Successful or not, Daniel's attempts to settle his revenge equal to the evil deed that was done against him, though sometimes Daniel can swerve too far off the path.
    • Snow - Growing up in a cold and snowy environment, it is only natural that Daniel would grow accustomed to snow. Winter is his favourite season, and he always feels more comfortable outside when it comes around.
    • Exercise - Strangely for an elf, Daniel loves physical exercise. He often strives to get better, setting goals and trying his best to meet them. He enjoys workouts such as sparring, running, pushups, pullups and weights.
    Dislikes
    • Told what to do by those “below” him - Unless one is superior to him in either social class or rank, Daniel will have a hard time being told what to do by other individuals.
    • Vampires -Daniel has always opposed the unnatural sanguine curse that lurks in the shadows of Aloria. An imminent distrust towards vampires leads to Daniels dislike and disgust towards them.
    • Vandalism - A rather random and unexpected dislike of Daniels, is that he absolutely hates public vandalism. For some reason Daniel often gets angry at the sight of it, and feels the need to seek revenge on whoever would do such a thing to belittle Regalia.
    • Undead - Ever since the battle on the coastline of the captial isle of Arlora between the Regalian Empire and Arloran Kingdom, Daniel has developed more than just a dislike for them, but evergrowing hatred, fear and discomfort. After experiencing the beginning of what seemed to be an undead apocoalpyse mid-battle, it's almost instinct for Daniel to either freakout or lashout at the sight of an Undead. This dislike for undead is also solidified by his experience with the past deathling occupation of Regalia.
    divider.png
    Life Story
    • Born as Erubadhron Silevon in a hold in Ellador.
    • Heavy physical training in his adolescence, Erubadhron favors the sword.
    • Erubadhron is brought for conscription as is customary in his culture, though disregards tradition of bow and spear and opts for the sword. Erubadhron opts to leave as his kin before him, and departs for Ailor civilization. He adopts the name "Daniel".
    • Daniel leaves a short life of crime behind as his cousin Elon Silevon is executed by the state. Daniel eventually joins the city guard and enlists in the army. Daniel has participated in the Deathling Occupation and Rebellion, as well as the Arloran War and Freya Lo Occupation and Rebellion. Daniel also prides himself on the takedown of an Isldaran cult during his time as Commander of the Imperium.
    • Daniel chose to follow the path of his kin and took leave from his hold in Ellador after his mandatory conscription.
    • Daniel is born on 18th of September, 223 AC, in a Isldar Hold located in the mountains of Ellador.
    • Daniel is encouraged to learn magic, however chooses the path of swordsmanship instead, also defying tradition of bow and spear.
    • Daniel is favored among the others of his kin for his prowess, and is trained as a Wyrm Rider and a warrior.
    • Daniels cousin Elon leaves the Hold to journey the lands, leaving Daniel, Larasviel, and the rest of the kin behind.
    • A few years later, his cousin Larasviel and him are given leave.
    • Daniel and Larasviel head down south, however are separated.
    • Daniel devises a plan to find his cousin Larasviel whom may be there.
    • Daniel travels to Regalia, and finds Larasviel, as well as some other kin.
    • Daniel initially pursues a life of crime, his cousins fiance owning a tavern in the sewers. Eventually Daniel's mindset and values being to change after the death of his cousin Elon, and he works to better the Silevon, joining the Violet Order as a City Guard, as well as enlisting into the Regalian Military.
    • Deathling Occupation. Daniel Joins the Kronau Resistance with William Howlester.
    • Things came to change a few months after, as Regalian tensions with the Arloran kingdom had come to its peak, the time had come for Daniel to fight in a battle on the coastline of the captial isle of Arlora along with Jared Kade between the Regalian Empire and Arloran Kingdom. It seemed normal, until the crashing wyverns and screams from their riders were followed by the dead bodies around him beginning to morph together into Bone Horrors. Nearly escaping back to Regalia, Daniel was scarred by the experience.
    • Not long after, dark magic set forth by those responsible for the Bone Horrors caused the rising of the Deathling usurper Freya Lo and her army. Whilst the Deathling forces occupied and took over the city, Daniel joined the Kronau Resistance led by his trusted employer William Howlester. With months of training, planning, and fighting, the Kronau Resistance along with others loyal to the empire overthrew Freya Lo, sadly resulting in Daniel losing his left ear in the fight. However, rule was returned the Regalian Emperor and Daniel was satisfied.
    • Combatting himself against an apparent extremist-Isldarian cult.
    • After some further time in the guard and dismantling the cult, Daniel along with Jared Kade and few others found themselves on a quest to a Dragon Temple, where he encountered and learned things he did know possible, and fell to believe everything he was told, still attempting to piece it together himself as his belief and understanding of the world drastically reforms. Additionally, Daniels right leg was severely injured in combat.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 TheVigilantWolf, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  2. TheVigilantWolf

3. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

I will review this sheet!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

I am reviewing this sheet!

Add 1-2 sentences to all personality traits. Organizing then like that does not excuse any lack of detail.

Add 1 more combative weakness, something more critical to his style. Also, do not make him quite an expert, but getting close. On a human level, consider him just beneath a knight in terms of battle prowess. He'll gain expert if your roleplay proves beneficial enough to the community.

Colour all changes in blue and tag me when you're done @TheGreyWolf

Review In-Progress!

5. TheVigilantWolf

- - -

I believe I've attempted the necessary changes, I've also updated Daniels occupation to his job in the Vigilant Shield - (Of which our characters met very briefly in a mage hand-over to the Inquisition in the tavern)

After role-playing as Daniel for quite some time in the guard, I didn't feel it would be fit to throw in a physical weakness in terms of combat, since that almost disregards his whole military background of dozens of years. However, the new weakness that is imperative to his combat is mental-based, so I hope that's alright.

- - -

6. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

While the weakness you provided totally suffices, even the best warrior in existence has some sort of flaw in regards to combat, some way they can be stopped effectively. Just because they did a lot of military experience doesn't mean they are without a weakness. That said,

Approved!

7. TheVigilantWolf

@LumosJared
    After adding a significant dislike, the Approved prefix was removed, if you could please look over what I added and fix it that'd be great :D

(What was added will be coloured in blue under Dislikes)

#7 TheVigilantWolf, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  8. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Took a look, it's all good still and the like, you can change it back to normal, restoring the char's approved prefix.

9. TheVigilantWolf

Strength expanded on, weakness added and dislike expanded on with an addition to his life story.

10. TheVigilantWolf

@LumosJared

This character sheet has been updated to the newer foramt

11. TheVigilantWolf

Or @HydraLana , not sure who's needed to process this again.

12. HydraLana

Jared is supposed to take this but as you seem to be insisting to get a re-review right now given your setting of the tag to needing a reviewer, I will look this over.

My Review:
    • "+10 Musical Knowledge (+10 from points, +10 from culture boost)" I believe this should be +20, unless there is an error in the distribution of points themselves. Please fix whatever is the case
    • The character is not a Half Race, so knowing Skodje without 6 points invested into Linguists is not possible, please either delete that language or move Proficiency Points around to accommodate the knowledge.
    • Weight, Body Build and Weapon of Choice are all areas of the Visual Information section that are no longer part of the Character Application Template, please remove them.
    • Your Life Story is more than double the limit of 900 words on this section, I encourage you to either put this whole narrative into a spoiler and create a series of bullet points to describe his life or shave down over 1000 of the words present.
    Tag me once the edits are done in green @TheVigilantWolf

13. TheVigilantWolf

14. HydraLana

My sole point is just to mention that he has 10 Proficiency Points that you are not using. You may do whatever you might like to do with them, no need to retag me, but for now, I am approving it as it is not necessary for someone to spend all of their points and if you are doing this on purpose, feel free to keep it as it is.

15. TheVigilantWolf

Distributed the last ten, took me a while to realize I had throwing combat skill as a culture boost, sorry about that.

16. TheVigilantWolf

@HydraLana

I've readjusted his proficiency points and removed the skills I never found relevant to my rp with others, whilst adding his Isl Zeal as well. I've also added a small bit to his life story at the end.

17. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

I love you dad.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. HydraLana

I am approving the application but next time you edit his app, please update his Personality section to conform to the latest format (which is to say, the series of questions).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  19. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

In your Body Shape piece you said +13 Blades, +15 Blades, and +15 Unarmed I think you mean +15 Fast blades

20. TheVigilantWolf

Edited 2 profs and updated life story.

@HydraLana

21. TheVigilantWolf

Character rewrite after a 3 year hiatus.

22. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium