Archived Dakkar Shrine

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryNari

The Trilogy
Reaction score
Personally for me, Dakkars were hard to play, solely because of how hard it was to have someone skin their appearance, but thanks to @Macroreptilia 's skin database, Dakkars are more available.

With the influx of Dakkars and perhaps a bit of other races, I was wondering if a shrine would be a good idea to place deep down in the sewers, perhaps close to the Shendar grove in a tunnel? The shrine will be decorated with fire and statues of "Hael", the religious God of righteousness for Dakkars.

Just a small idea, I thought it'd be cool and spice up roleplay a bit for Dakkars and other players too. We need a bit more heresy. ;^)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@unhappylobster I love this idea!!! I feel like if possible would add more spice to roleplay and such! Maybe even create more buzz for Dakkar! I recently created an Ur character named Ajla so I'm not looking for a new character right now, as I don't want to be overwhelmed but thanks to @Macroreptilia We now have the ability to play the other races because of his wonderful project!!! Many thanks to you good sir! Thanks so much to you both for all the fantastic ideas and input into the community, which is the least and only thing I can do. So thank you guys for coming up with all these suggestions and ideas and inspiration for us all! <3

At one point I had a temple of Hael set up in a rent region in the sewers. unfortunately my region timed out and somebody else bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.