Archived Daendroc Chi'i

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmansaysno

Elrohir Surion
Reaction score
This is going to be short and simple.... I was walking in Daendroc when I noticed a Chinese pagoda, partly destroyed.... and I was wondering if the staff wanted to use it to get the Chi'i some more area... the pagoda is taken by Daenshore so no faction trouble... If the staff want it... I will post coords.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not sure, but I think if it's claimed by Daenshore then it is already claimed by staff.

Anyway could you post coordinates please? I would like to see it.

Terence29
z-1809
(y: 72)
Barrens know as Daendroc

P.S. Staff please revive Daendroc further please :3

There's not much point in the staff doing it. For one thing, the world gets destroyed faster than the staff can repair it, and since Daendroc is an old world, I'm pretty sure there's no restore commands. For another thing, the staff pretty much spend every minute of their time watching chat, helping players with tickets, writing lore, the list goes on. They don't have time to rebuild a world that's just gonna be destroyed anyway. But players can restore it if they want.

There's not much point in the staff doing it. For one thing, the world gets destroyed faster than the staff can repair it, and since Daendroc is an old world, I'm pretty sure there's no restore commands. For another thing, the staff pretty much spend every minute of their time watching chat, helping players with tickets, writing lore, the list goes on. They don't have time to rebuild a world that's just gonna be destroyed anyway. But players can restore it if they want.

I wish it wasn't it like that sadly.... I miss Ceardia... and I see Daendroc is labeled as more of a questing area... not a faction area....

Status
Not open for further replies.