Cÿl Dorávil

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by mayino, Jun 17, 2019.

1. mayino

mayino

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Full Name: Cÿllias'ie Allaeillas-Dorávil
    • Nickname: Cÿl
    • Race: Sihndar
    • Sexuality: Hidden
    • Preferred Weapon:
      • His khoptar named "Aglust i'dollen" or "Part Ways" in common.
    [​IMG]

23 (age) + 5 (free) = 28 points to spent.

• +5 Blades Combat Skill
    • +4 Magic Knowledge
      • Artifactism
    • +5 Athletic Training
    • +10 Stealth Rogue Training
    • +4 Invested in spells
    Body Shape
    • +10 Athletic Training (5*2=10), +5 Blades Combat Skill = 15 Body stat
    • Body shape: Athletic
    • Body fat: Average
    Languages
    • Sihndar-Dialect
    • Common
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    • Racial:
      • Residues of Cataclysm
      • Embrace of the Spider Queen
      • Lording of Ranth
    • Spells
      • Orderly Arms - Order Sorcery

[​IMG]
    • Eye Color: Green
    • Hair Color: Maroon
    • Hair Style: Militaristic crop
    • Skin Color: Purple
    • Clothing: Brown pants, leather boots, a blue waistband and a white shirt. wearing a single medallion for his age.
    • Height: 5'9
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Option Two: The Core List
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • In his own eyes he'd be neutral-good. Which is what he often displays to friends/family. Towards aberrants at the liking he'd be more chaotic-good which is once again the way he views himself. People who end up on the 'wrong side' of his blade could consider him to be more chaotic-neutral in specific situations.

• Choose your Character Personality Type
      • He is a ESTP-A (Entrepreneur) being a energetic and rather 'present' individual. With a lot of future 'plans'. He likes to take risks. He is also easy to anger, disliking, if not flat out denying when being told he is wrong or handled a situation wrong.

• Choose your Character's Religion
      • He is an Estellian, which follows the Sihndar pantheon, and thus the spider queen. He picked this up between the ages of 13-19 and could be said to be more of a passive believer (5/10)

[​IMG]
    • 1-12
      • Born on 29 of June 282AC to a Sihndar mother and Altalar father in a small village outskirting the free people state of Mäers’ila. The first five years or so where spent as any Altalar child would spend their life. Playing in the streets, kicking ball and playing with 'toy soldiers'. After these five years he spent some more years, learning about where he was from (this being Drowda). He was tutored in the language by his mother. Whilst being taught Modern Altalar from his father. He showed promise, being able to pick up both languages in a relative 'short' amount of time. Then at the age of 8 his mother, which had always been the drive behind the Sihndar ideals being pushed on him. Got afflicted with the fourth taint. The archon of Harbinger being labled a traitor this led to the Sihndar ideals completely falling out of the household . Then at the age of 11 his mother passed as she fell ill. Shortly after his father took him to a larger 'hold' in the state of Mäers'ila where he was brought under to live with some new-world cult of Dronnal followers. Cÿl was too young to learn the arts of the Khoptar at this age. He continued to stay under their 'roof' for another year. After which the cult was driven from its 'guildhouse' leaving Cÿl to wander the streets.
    • 13-21
      • He got into trouble for stealing a batch of oranges at the age of 13. Which led to a short 'detainment'. Which in turn given his age, and the fact that he had no parents to care for him led for him to be placed into a foster home. He spent the following years away from Sihndar culture bar from a run in with a elderly Sihndar at the age of 17 which gave him the opportunity to obtain a medallion. At the age of 18 he was promptly booted out of his foster home. Once more on the streets he found himself a job running errands. He eventually earned enough pay to get himself a room in a local inn. Buying books about the Sihndar he learned- outdated information about them. How they fought, looked, their abilities and such. The following years he continued to run errands. He was especially prized for not asking any questions whilst doing so. Given his stoic nature.
    • 22-24
      • He continued to save up money, to read about Sihndar but something was missing. He had still to obtain his Archon. At first he was frightened of the idea of a 'archon' connecting to him. Given the position it put his mother in. But after some time he gave it more rest. One day, he heard stories about a state where all races, walked around the same streets, ate the same foreign foods and shared foreign stories. Hoping to find kin there he spent every last bit of his money on a boat trip to Regalia. He has now, recently arrived in Regalia. A Sihndar without Archon, and without blade nor training. He has only recently found mentor ship with the Sihn-Fallar Lazz'ulei and Has obtained the Archon of Everburning, and the lording of Magic

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 mayino, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

3. Arendan

Hello Mayino, here is my review for your character.

Skill Information
    Your character does have a Taint, the Taint of Self, as mentioned in your life story. Please rectify this. Regardless, a Sihndar cannot be taintless.

Personality and Abilities
    I would suggest changing the atheism of your character, as Sihndar being atheist is mostly a Drowdan trait, where your character does not originate from Drowda. Ríë is mostly made up of Faith of Estel followers, so perhaps it would be best to have your character loosely follow Estel, as in recent times her presence has become very clear.

Once you've made your changes, please tag me and I will take another look.

4. mayino

mayino

@Arendan perhaps a bit unclear. But his mother had the taint of self. Somewhat as a world building tool to justify the lack of a sihndar upbringing. Regarding sihndar being taintless
    (As seen in the this piece of wiki)
    [​IMG]
    Given the young age of my charachter. He can still be in a state of not having one (being far away from 100)

For the religion you’re right on that one. Edits Made in green

5. Arendan

Approved.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. mayino

mayino

@Arendan Not quite sure if i should update you on this- I re-did the aesthetic of the page and updated the eye color from Sea-green to Green

7. mayino

mayino

@Arendan
    I made some edits, could you re-review this, and tell me if i junked up anything whilst doing so?

Edit log:
    - Through IC interactions Cÿl has found himself aligned to the Archon of Cursing eye. Edits are made in Blue
    - Edits include: Expanded the backstory to fit the recent developments, Now has a proper Personality type- as he has a Archon to support this, Changed his alignment according to Archon, Added abilities of said Archon.

8. Arendan

Approved.

9. mayino

mayino

@Arendan Please dont hate me, but i've looked at Cÿl as a charachter and his personality, doesn't fall in line, with cursing eye. So i'm retracting the small 'cursing eye' update i gave him now i still haven't used, any of it. Nor having declared that he was cursing eye. Rather then cursing eye he'd fall more in line with Destruction. I've made the neccesary edits in Red. Also congratulations with getting through the trail period (for staff)!

the TL:DR of it, I altered the character type, to fit what I've been putting out in char. Removed the filler 4 bodycare, and added those to athletics. Added the history to better display his choice of archon and i edited his 'powers'. This will be my last update for the sheet for 'a while' so i hope i'm not being too much of a pain at the moment. I didn't end up liking Cursing eye, and i really dont want to abandon the character due to me not enjoying the archon.

10. Arendan

Approved.

11. mayino

mayino

@Arendan Powers edited to fit the new Lore. (Im pretty sure it doesn't require a re-review but i wanted to keep you posted anyhow)

12. mayino

mayino

13. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

14. PresentMediator

15. mayino

mayino

@PapidaCarrot Currently rewriting it to put it in line with the new Sihndar rework. I'll tag you once im done, for now i'll put it on re-review.

16. PresentMediator

@mayino How are the edits coming along?

17. mayino

mayino

@PapidaCarrot Hello!, i've been unable to find a new concept for Cÿl and given that i find my self with less spare time. I'd ask of you to reject this charachter sheeth for now. If i do ever decide to re-design Cÿl i will re-make the sheeth and re-do the approval procedure.

Tl:dr I have less time, and dont see any point in playing Cÿl anymore, could you put it on rejected?

18. PresentMediator

rejected as per player request! Thanks for the tldr.