Shelved Character Cyran Eldren Darrath

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by KitchenRefugee, Nov 14, 2020.

1. KitchenRefugee

KitchenRefugee Morrlond Enjoyer Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ┇ ════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◦• › - ════════════════ ┇

[​IMG]
    Theme | Playlist

[​IMG]
    ╒════━━━━━━━«»━━━━━━━════╕

"Everything that you want
    is on the other side of fear."
    ╘════━━━━━━━«»━━━━━━━════╛
    [​IMG]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full Name 」Cyran Eldren Darrath
    Nicknames | Ran, Cy
    Race 」Isldar
    Cult | Bene Vixit
    Affinity | Bronze Bulwark Archon
    Age 」45
    Birthday | November 15th, 253 AC
    Zodiac Sign | Scorpio
    Sex 」Male
    Gender | Male
    Pronouns | He/Him
    Sexuality | Heterosexual
    Eye Color 」Amethyst Purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Religion 」Cyran is a devout Dragon Worshipper, primarily following Regulus and fulfilling his goal as an Archon, a guardian. He also values the virtues of Aurora and Severena.
    Character Concept 」Cyran is an Isldar warrior who has trained most of his life to fight with or without a sword. He uses his training to protect people as an Archon, while also doing his best to provide his family that he values above all, an enjoyable life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ┇ ══════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◦• › - ══════════════ ┇

"When the sky falls,
    I'll be right here waiting."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total Points to Spend | 14 Points, 0 Unused 」
    Strength | 7 」
    Melee Weapon Point Buy | Duelist Pack, Heavy Pack, Hunter Pack, Unyielding Pack, Pursuer Pack
    Athletic Point Buy | Comrade Pack, Breaker Pack
    Constitution | 5 」
    Defensive Point Buy | Protectorate Pack, Counterplay Pack
    Training Point Buy | Resilience Pack, Bruteforce Pack, Ironheart Pack
    Charisma | 2」
    Presence Point Buy | Stupid Luck Pack, Pet Husbandry Pack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isldar Abilities | 1 Ability 」
    ⇁「 Armor Summon 」
    Isldar Specials | 10 Abilities 」
    ⇁「 Scouring of Ellador, Manifesting Frost, Cleansing Snow, Ageless, Frostmancy, Soul Attuned, Planar Script, Tail Manifest, Dragon Speech, Isldar Aesthetics 」
    Melee Weapon Point Buy | 5 Abilities 」
    ⇁「 Technique Parry, Knockback Sweep, Concussive Strike, Steady Body, Leaping Charge 」
    Athletic Point Buy | 2 Abilities 」
    ⇁「 Ally Throw, Brawl Stamped 」
    Defensive Point Buy | 2 Abilities 」
    ⇁「 Interception, Rage Counter 」
    Spell Specials | 4 Abilities 」
    ⇁「 Snow Element, Cold Immune, Arcane Sight, Altered Voice 」

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Free Languages | Common, Sulvaley 」
    Dragon Speech | Dragonspeech/Wyrmtongue 」

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I know we're gonna be alright,
    as long as we focus on the light."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abnormal Physical Traits 」Cyran has a big scar across his chest that he has not removed.
    Appearance 」Cyran stands at 6'6 (198cm), with quite a muscular bodyshape and the frame to match it, though lean enough to allow great mobility. His black hair is usually tied to a messy top bun and his beard is kept mostly neat. Because he prefers wearing his scale armor most of the time, about half of his body, along his arms, legs, back, neck, ears and even cheeks, is covered in mauve scales, akin to those of a wyvern, and both his toes and fingers end in claws. He also has a scaled tail growing from his back.
    Drakkar Form 」Cyran's scales turn a gray with a purple tint, spreading all over his body. His head takes the shape of that of a dragon, with white horns and purple feathers running from the top of his head to his back. He has some purple stripes and accents on his forearms and chest, as well as purple aesthetic lightning, most of it concentrated around his chest. Two flightless dragon wings sprout from his back, as well as a dragon tail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I'll follow you into the dark."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Childhood 」Cyran, his twin brother Xane and his younger sister Elisen were born in a small village in Ellador to Eldren Darrath, a highly respected warrior and Celaena Darrath, a lady known for her ill temper, both of their parents Voltalëy just like them.
    Adolescence 」During his teenage years, Cyran trained to become a warrior with his father's guidance and spent most of his spare time caring for wyverns. Though, from the age of fifteen when his village was attacked, he had to focus on surviving as Cyran and his siblings traveled through the wilds, away from what was once their home to escape the sorrow they had experienced there.
    Arriving to Regalia 」The siblings eventually reached Regalia on their journey, settling there, although adjusting to the new lifestyle was far from easy. With revenge in his mind, Cyran trained both in combat and in roguery, silencing his movements.
    Advanced Years 」Cyran eventually became an Archon, turned by Gwenyth Zylmoira. He took a more protective mindset. He also met Eletha Gilphyra who he'd get married with, the two starting a family of their own. He learned some skills with time spent with his wife and tending to children, like cooking and singing. Upon the choice all Isldar faced, he chose life, to follow the dragons as he has for most of his life.

[​IMG]

• Powerful x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Immersive x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    #1 KitchenRefugee, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  2. KitchenRefugee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

════━━━━━━━«»━━━━━━━════
    "We're gonna tear it down

and start again."
    [​IMG]

|| Family 》

⤻「10/10」「Allisa Darrath: Daughter」"You're bright and intelligent, just let me keep you away from all that danger."

⤻「10/10」「Nynx Darrath: Daughter 」"Always following in my footsteps with that adorable smile on your face. I will teach you."

⤻「10/10」「Valynn Darrath: Daughter 」"Little sweetheart, I'll make sure you can be safe and feel loved again."

⤻「10/10」「Elanil Darrath: Son 」"Ever since you've been born, you've brought smiles to everyone's faces."

⤻「10/10」「Elisen Darrath: Younger Sister 」"You're a stubborn pain in the ass, but I love you anyway. Come stop by more often."

⤻「4/10」「Fareen Fa'Salor: Niece 」"You're young and clearly have a lot to learn. Poor choices will take their toll eventually."

⤻「7/10」「Xane Darrath: Twin Brother 」"What happened? We were inseparable and now I hardly see you."

⤻「8/10」「Allannia Darrath: Sister-In-Law 」"The brawls we had I will never forget. I trust you'll take good care of Xane."

|| Friends 》

⤻「9/10」Calibur Ashford: Disciple 」"You've come a long way, and surely enough, you've made me proud. Keep it up."

⤻「9/10」「Silver Swyftfurusat: Father Figure 」"You've always been there for me when I needed it. I'll make you proud."

⤻「8/10」「Cordenia Zylmoira: Matron 」"Your wisdom and kindness are always welcomed, and I'm proud to follow you."

⤻「8/10」「Concordia de Azcoissia: Mother Adjunct 」"You've helped me through tough times and even gave me a job. I'll always be grateful."

⤻「8/10」「Maliyah de Azcoissia: To be Guarded 」"Working with you is always a pleasure. I will make sure to keep you safe."

⤻「8/10」Elena Monou: Disciple 」"There's still a lot of growing to do, but you're getting there."

⤻「7/10」「Arahael Bancroft: Role Model 」"Your leadership is something I look up to. I am grateful for how you helped get my family to safety."

⤻「7/10」「Lee Ming-Qie: Friend 」"Friendly, yet very secretive. We need to have that spar some day."

⤻「7/10」「Lynmard Lomstedt: Friend 」"Your knowledge on the dragon sites always surprises me. Maybe I can learn something."

⤻「7/10」「Cazna Gahan: Friend 」"You've been working hard for redemption, and it shows. It makes me happy to see."

⤻「7/10」Valenia Aetris: Disciple 」"You have a good heart that turns on itself so quickly. It's not always your fault."

⤻「6/10」「Cro-Igramnovire Duggall: Croc Friend 」"I haven't seen you in a while, and I still owe you that favor too."

⤻「6/10」「Eerikur Fjordefil: Woke Old Man Friend 」"I see you've copied my beard."

⤻「6/10」「Iranela di Ithania: Friend 」"Let's hope you can keep his stupidity in check."

|| Neutral 》

⤻「5/10」「Osira Braewanyir: Fallen Friend 」"That trust needs to be rebuilt. Don't let it down."

⤻「5/10」「Jazmynn: Acquaintance 」"I saw you making an improvement during the crisis. I hope that effor was genuine."

⤻「4/10」「Amber Wilson: Ex-Partner 」"It wouldn't work. I just hope you saw that too."

|| Disliked 》

⤻「3/10」「Briareth: Loud-mouthed Fool」"I have no clue what Eletha sees in you."

⤻「3/10」「Taeron Fa'Salor: Ex-Brother-In-Law 」"You'd best keep your hands off my family until you grow up, child."

⤻「1/10」「Hy'riss: Fiend 」"You had your chances. No more excuses."

⤻「0/10」「Jandar Gilphyra: Brother-In-Law 」"You're a coward who doesn't deserve to be called family. Stay in your hole or I'll cut that head off your shoulders."
    [​IMG]
    Art by @Raeris

[​IMG]
    Amber and Cyran, art by @Diaprit

[​IMG]
    Art by ChrisFrootArt on Tumblr.

[​IMG]
    Art by @hongkongmadaviet

[​IMG]
    Cyran and Eletha

[​IMG]
    Cyran by ChrisFrootArt on Tumblr.

[​IMG]
    Cyran by @FutureTeller

[​IMG]
    More Cyran and Eletha

• Winner Winner x 3
    #2 KitchenRefugee, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  3. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. KitchenRefugee

@Volaie gave the app a visual overhaul as well as re-wording the character concept and descriptions. I'm also requesting the replies up to my first one to be deleted so I can put a relationships tab there!

5. Volaie

Approved, and done. Feel free to fill in that reply with Relationships & w/e, I don't need to review that portion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. KitchenRefugee

@Volaie Prof update! Changed to new format, also updated to Life Isldar and Archon!

7. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

8. KitchenRefugee

@Yurs changed Draconic Custodian back for Blunt Pack since I don't see myself using it. Changes are marked in red!

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  9. Volaie

Approved.

10. KitchenRefugee

@Yurs dropped Blunt Pack for the new Draconic Adjudicator pack, changes are marked in red!

11. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Approved.

12. KitchenRefugee

@Caelamus did a big update to make Cyran up to date!

13. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

who dis

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Approved.