Archived Custom Recipe Change: Fire Charges

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eman1000

Firework Salesman
Reaction score
Let's face it, blaze rods are becoming too rare.

They're rare because they're needed for strength potions.

I have no use for strength potions; I need them to make fire charges, and I can't make a profit on my fireworks with the price of blaze rods right now, so here are my three ideas!

1. Open the nether. Its about dang time.

2. Make the custom recipe for blaze rods more realistic. Two buckets of lava to make only one blaze rod is ridiculous. I believe lava should be taken out of the custom recipe altogether and replaced with some other valuable commodity, such as iron, redstone, etc.

3. Make a custom recipe for fire charges.

Questions and comments are appreciated! Whether my idea gets support or not, I know it won't be implemented, seeing as just about no ideas posted under the "Feature & Idea Discussion" are implemented, regardless of how positive the responses they receive are. I suppose, in a way, this is simply to express my frustration at the unnatural and annoying lack of reasonably priced blaze rods that I absolutely require for my business.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Only issue with number 2... Redstone and Iron are FAR from "valuable" anymore...

I know that everyone wants Nether back, including myself. But adding new world (dimension in this case) isn't an easy job to do. They will work/are working on it. We need to be patient.

I think you all should be at least happy you get to craft blaze rods. Using a Strength two potion can really turn the tides in a game, and I hope you don't forget one blaze rod can make three strength pots (Or blaze powder, whatever) The staff just added a whole tide of new lore in. What is with all these people and coming up with ideas? Unless you don't get the buckets back (Which is dumb) It really isn't that much, and it would be the same as not being strong enough to go to the nether so you can't get blaze rods

You can make two blaze powder (or whatever its name is) using only one blaze rod. Two powder is enough for 6 Strength II potions. So I think the recipe for it is okay. Lava isn't really THAT hard to get, the most easy way would be mining. But there are also many unclaimed vulcanos where you can grab lava, even though it would make the vulcano look ugly.

That's at least how I remember it, correct me if I'm wrong.

I find it funny how people are scrambling for blaze rods and strength pots while I have a stash even through I do not PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.