Art Auction Custom Qadir Skin Raffle

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by WaterDruppel, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Hi there!
    In light of the recent Qadir and Clockwork update, I want to do a raffle for two free Qadir skins! I will draw two winners, who each get one fully shaded custom Qadir skin. I want to give the Qadir community a boost and I thought a shiny new skin would be a good motivator. You can find examples of my work in the Massivecraft Art Community Discord in the #Derythielart channel (here).

Here are the rules:
    • You may only enter if you already play, or are planning to play a Qadir character at least semi-actively. I want to make a skin for someone who will actually use it!
    • You may only enter your name once, and you may not enter other people unless they really are unavailable to enter themselves.
    • If you win, do not give the skin away to someone else without my permission. If you require any additional edits, at any time, please ask me personally instead of editing it yourself!
    • You have two days to enter the raffle. I will announce the winners this Saturday, at 4 pm EST. I will try to finish the skin as soon as I can, but please have patience with me. (And it's free!)
    • While you may use the skin for personal use, I keep the rights of ownership over the skin.
    In order to enter the raffle, fill out this form:
    Minecraft name: (Your in-game name.)
    Character name: (If applicable, link your app too.)
    Basic desciption: (Hair colour, eye colour, skin tone, hairstyle, clothing style. For example, 'Imperial', 'Ithanian' or 'Daen', etc.)
    References: (Any and all clothing references, (facial) hair style references and so on, preferably in an (imgur) album.)​

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    #1 WaterDruppel, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  2. Keldo127

Keldo127 Hello I'm a kiwi bird :D

Minecraft name: Keldo127
    Character name: Keldo Artimis, App link
    Basic description: (Hair color, eye color, skin tone, hairstyle, clothing style. For example, 'Imperial', 'Ithanian' or 'Daen', etc.) His hair contents are blond and orange, with the orange being a kind of shade over the front. Skin tone is a lightish brown, a hairstyle I have no personal clue about. clothing style is like a more adventurous look, a poncho, and has a copper arm. (Tho the clothing
    References: Apparently, I don't have discord on this device or the photos I need to import. Though I can DM it through discord. Mighty_Banana#6645, don't question why it is like this.

3. DogVibes

DogVibes

Minecraft name: DogVibes
    Character name: Rizu Casper Sagh
    Basic desciption: Dark brown hair, Cratos Broodish Eyes (red with rust brown eye whites), tanned skin, messy hair, Dorkarthian Attire, trench coats, fancy clothes.
    References: I'll provide a more in depth description plus references on Discord if I win the raffle. I've been yelled at for a while by a few friends to get a new skin for Rizu. Sivo#9706

4. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

Minecraft Name: Bellorie
    Character Name: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wip.93414/
    Basic Description:
    Dark brown hair, sandstone colored eyes, hair is pulled back with a scarf and to the front, clothing style is a mix of daen/ithanian (can provide references if needed!)
    References: i only have one as of now but can provide it if needed!

5. NZ_Nix

NZ_Nix Explorer

Minecraft name: NZ_Nix
    Character name: Daryush Bayt-Safavi
    Basic Description:
    - Mahogany Brunette Hair cut at shoulder length, left loose and wavy; a beard is present short and neatly groomed.
    - Eyes are sandy/beige if possible glowing very faintly (from Magic Sight II).
    - Skin's complexion is somewhere between olive and tan.
    - Clothing is ideally loose, simplistic, and practical; trousers and a shirt with some form of robes, the desired aesthetic is a desert explorer perhaps a mixture of Colonial and Qadir?
    References: Facial Reference was mostly based on this, as for clothing the form is appealing in this, I can provide more as needed although I'm also happy to see what you might be able to come up with independently. Discord is NZ_Phoenix#4202

6. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Sorry for the late response! And the winners are...

@NZ_Phoenix and @Baelluh ! Please start a forum conversation with me if you have any additional references you can give me, I'll start on your skins asap.

Thank you everyone for participating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.