Archived Custom Crafting Recipe - Block Of Quartz To Nether Quartz

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Traxex20

Da'i d-Du'at
Reaction score
Faction
Raptum
Quartz blocks are made through the combination of 4 Nether Quartz in a square form on a crafting bench to create 1 block. This compacts the raw nether quartz so that it frees more space for your inventory.

And of course everyone knows that MCMMO Absorption potions are a key factor when it comes to certain PvP situations on Massive Craft, but to brew them successfully one requires nether quartz for the brewing process.

Suggesting that we can revert the process back to the normal raw nether quartz mined from the nether deems most useful for PvPers who brew Absorption Potions.

4 Blocks of Quartz to be crafted back into 16 Nether Quartz

eyVs1vU.png

Pros for the crafting recipe

+ Players who use MCMMO Absorption potions will benefit from this crafting recipe.

+ Players can compact their stacks of nether quartz into block of quartz and back.

+ Crafting recipe is simple and convenient for players.

Con for the crafting recipe

- Not featured in the Vanilla MineCraft and therefore is completely custom.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this is a great idea. And I think it's an idea they can actually happen being that we have several custom recipes for blocks on the server already.

Personally I have nothing against that and I see no reason why it couldn´t be implemented.
Custom recipes are already a thing, so adding it wouldn´t be too hard.

As someone who has a fair amount of Quartz, leaving it as purely the Nether Quartz to store is a pain, because @Cythyan always seems to need more...
I completely support this idea, as it gives Quartz blocks an additional use, rather than purely decorative

i support this idea, i brew ALOT so nether quartz is crucial for me, and it's a pain to store them.

I don't get why this isn't in the vanilla game to be honest. Works for all the other 'mineral' blocks (coal, redstone, iron, diamond, etc.)

Either we do this great idea or finally reset the nether... massive will be running out of it soon! it doesnt regenerate like other minerals

Either we do this great idea or finally reset the nether... massive will be running out of it soon! it doesnt regenerate like other minerals
If you have high enough excavation you can get nether quartz by digging up dirt. I think sand too.