(currently Inactive) Altardmont Is Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Hano188, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Hano188

Hano188

I n t r o d u c t i o n:

Hey! As you can see by the title, Altardmont is seeking new members.
    We are a relatively new faction having been founded on the 20th of March and we hope to find people that will help us grow as both a faction and community. We have a solid start with two floors of a fortified castle and it will only keep expanding.

This is still a growing faction so we don't have many resources just yet, but they're often pretty easy to get, especially taking into account stores and our faction's position.

O u r k i n g d o m :

Our castle is situated atop the mountain we call "Arsul", it has not yet finished construction however both the ground and first floors are livable (Decorations still need to be finalized).

Once construction of the castle is complete, an external wall surrounding it will be built, then around said wall will be housing, storage houses, stables and barracks. A wall will be built around them as well and at the bottom of the mountain will lay our farms.

L o r e :

Altardmont initially started out as an order of knights, the order itself, didn't share the name of the kingdom however, being known as the Knights of Ardia, known by some as "Magnus Ignis Lupi", or, "The Great Fire Wolves".

The order was relatively small, but fierce, they traveled across this land which we call Essa where they found a tall mountain, they found a small cave leading underground and what they found astounded them, it was a gigantic, naturally formed room, with rock formations and lava everywhere, they then named the mountain "Arsul" meaning "the burnt one" as an homage to this impressive sight. This, was where they made their home.

Slowly, construction of a castle began on the peak, and on that day, the old order was no more. It was the start of the Kingdom of Altardmont,. The original knights were appointed as council members and their leader, was crowned King.

And that, is where the story ends... For now.

H i e r a r c h y :

There are 10 roles in our kingdom, they are the following (in order of least to most powerful):

King of Altardmont (Rules the Faction)
    ---------------
    Council Member (Makes important decisions together with the King and the rest of the Council)
    ---------------
    Lord (Highest ranking non-staff rank)
    ---------------
    Lady (Same standing as Lord)
    ---------------
    Commander
    (Commands the Knights, the Knights will be a group of players who protect both the castle/kingdom and fight for the kingdom outside of our territory, if we ever get in a war that is.)
    ---------------
    Knight
    ---------------
    Squire (Knight in-training, you need to pass the try-outs in order to become one, but don't worry if you're at least decent at pvp you should pass with no issue)
    ---------------
    Farmer (Superficial role assigned to those who run farms/gather farming-based resources, ex: carrots, potatoes, etc.)
    ---------------
    Citizen (Member)
    ---------------
    Criminal (A player will only receive this rank if they have committed a great crime, such as destroying a house, stealing large amounts of resources, etc. This rank has no permissions at all, if a player is truly sorry and over time is trustworthy enough, then they will be given the citizen rank back.

R e c r u i t m e n t T e m p l a t e:

IGN/Older IGN's:

Past factions (if any):

Experience with MC (Both Massivecraft and Minecraft):

Why do you to join our faction:

What would you say is your forte? (Building, Pvp-ing, etc.):

And that's it, whew, that was a bit too long.
    In any case, thank you for taking a look and we hope to see you soon.

Discord Link: (Discord server will be up soon)

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Hano188, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. Magmakill8994

Magmakill8994

IGN/Older IGN's: Magmakill8994

Past factions (if any): none

Experience with MC (Both Massivecraft and Minecraft): experienced Minecraft veteran but I am new to massivecraft

Why do you to join our faction: your new, I am new. plus I was looking or factions

What would you say is your forte? (Building, Pvp-ing, etc.): I am VERY GOOD at pvp