Archived Cultists

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atticusmas

Magnanimus
Reaction score
Hey, quick post. I am tired.

With the advent of the attacks of Mrs. Baver, I was thinking. Since I like to RP an evil character, as well as a few others in my predominately evil faction, I was wondering....I think it would be pretty cool if the evil of the evil characters can worship Mrs. Baver, and if their RP is sensible enough, they could ascend the ranks to the point of assisting on the sieges of reglia. Of course this shouldn't be attainable by noob vamps, by a long shot. Their rp has to be good enough, or Baver strikes them down, saying they are unworthy.

I could potentially write lore. But I am tired.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You are going to get so much hate from other people but I think its a good idea, for RP reasons only though. I still support. ^^

Perhaps put this one step further and have people required to consult your cult to become vampires. It'll make attaining vampire status for noobs harder. This'll be great if you can organize it well.

Me Gusta. The Order of the Black Night v/s The Order of the Red Sun.

Why would I get hate from other people?

Because Cultists are disliked and some people are trying to make vampires look good... really, be involved in the vampire debate in any way except fully neutral is going to get you in trouble now lol.

Because Cultists are disliked and some people are trying to make vampires look good... really, be involved in the vampire debate in any way except fully neutral is going to get you in trouble now lol.
Ah, okay. I hope I am not coming off as fighting for vamp rights, because the very core idea of that is absolutely ridiculous and absurd.

Like I said, I think it would be pretty easy to judge people's rp and decide if they are granted a higher rank or not.

sounds like a pretty cool idea, go for it

sounds like a pretty cool idea, go for it
Well, the thing is, I can't just go for it. Why would I make a post for that?
The idea I am proposing, requires mod or admin intervention.[DOUBLEPOST=1362285184][/DOUBLEPOST]Any response as of yet? With the advent of the crimson inquisition, I'd kind of like to axe a few guards a question.

there actually was a small group of people who did this, and MrsBaver was fine with it, she even put on a violent show for them. BigBelly was one of them even.

Why not simply have a cult to venerate yourself?

Is it so wrong to wish for more than subservience?

Well, the thing is, I can't just go for it. Why would I make a post for that?
The idea I am proposing, requires mod or admin intervention.[DOUBLEPOST=1362285184][/DOUBLEPOST]Any response as of yet? With the advent of the crimson inquisition, I'd kind of like to axe a few guards a question.
You speak Wal-Mart?

Status
Not open for further replies.