Crookback Edict - A Farewell To Vampirism

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by fantuinn, Jun 16, 2022.

1. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Placed upon the notice board and the various corners of Crookback is a formal notice, written by enchanted utensil.

〚 ◈┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ [X] ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇◈ 〛​

From the desk of the CROOKBACK COUNCIL,
    Addressed to the District’s honorable citizenry,

As of the time of this notice reaching boards, Vampiric legality is hereby retracted in Crookback due to all Covens becoming directly hostile to the safety of the Crookback populace as well as the Council. The contract which the Council held with the Vampires has expired due to a lack of Coven willingness to renew it, and a continuous violent streak from an uncaring collection of miscreant Vampires that grew greedy and cruel with the privilege granted to them has left the district unwilling to continue to house them.

There is no grace period. All Vampires are to be cured on sight by the Militia and any enterprising Crookback citizen that deems themselves worthy of the glory and potential reward that comes with curing the worst of the worst.

May someone pray for you all, for none of us will.

This proclamation takes the full effect of the Borough’s Law.​

SIGNED,
    Harlow Ketch.
    Bennet Clayton.
    Llewyn Omaberos.
    Amaira Vaalia.
    Cecil.

〚 ◈┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ [X] ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇◈ 〛
    @DedJok @Rowet @sonofthestars @Bellorie

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 fantuinn, Jun 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

-​
    The Council adds that the Councilor of Conflict, in usual command of bounties and the notice board, is now open as per the firing of Ezekiel Rubedo, and may be applied for by approach or letter.
    -​

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A notice is posted for the hunters and the Council,

With the announcement of the Council,

I hereby publicize myself as a curer, If the Sanguine desire to come let them realize the fate of all traitors to the Empire and all who enslave their minds to a plane. Unlike the dogmatics, I welcome anyone, regardless of plane, to contact myself for the removal of the affliction is a calling of all. Even those of the void, for sanguine are not evolved but simply beasts who gorge upon blood because their minds have fallen to enslavement. Anyone desiring to try a hand at capturing and curing a sanguine, do consider my name when you need someone to use the chamber.

Happy Hunting,
    Jose Inez De Conzos

4. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

-<✧>-
    High in the upper floors of the Militia Towers sits a Mage, chair tilted back with his boots on the table. His head hangs backwards, and he stares at the ceiling. Gently, he rocks the chair back and forth with his foot. It is a careful balance.
    On the desk, ink dries.

An addendum to this notice is posted right underneath it, written in a slanted sort of scratch. The ink is iridiscent, and smells oddly of copper.

"Those who capture a Vampire in Crookback are invited to bring the Vampire to me before curing them. I have some theories to test."

The addendum is signed,
    Cecil Sireillan
    Magic Counselor of Crookback
    Soulseer of Regalia

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  5. Nahinn

Nahinn Tech Junkie

Mechanical gears rang through the Crypt like the chiming of delicate bells as sardonic laughter echoed through the empty rafters.

"What is this, the second, maybe third-time Vampires have been banned from Crookback? Let's see how long this lasts."

• Powerful Powerful x 6
  6. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Somewhere in a distant temple of marbled and cadaverous origins, is a figure kneeled before eight statues— all surmounted by bas-relief depicting a veiled figure crowned with horns. Orisons rose above the winds, fervour climbing higher and higher as if urging its message to be spread to those deemed its ilk.

"ᖇEᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ TᕼE ᑭᖇOᗰISE ᗰᗩᗪE."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  7. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #7 BeetrootSalad, Jun 16, 2022
  8. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

Stepping up towards the noticeboard, an Avantl’s head tilted to the side upon reading the notice. A small grin threatened to rise on his features before he dismissed it. He turned to his undead compatriot, gesturing to the writ.

“Maybe the Cisterns will actually be populated again, by the few sanguine that still live here. You know where to find me if you need one cured maybe get the ghuls some practice fighting a genuine threat. I however am going to strike the Cahellon while they think they are safe.”

@Beleiver

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  9. dimetros

dimetros unironic scalie Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Something lurks in a nearby corner, not wholly there, not very whole. Talons curl around a nearby pole, and the beast emanates ill-intent. Slowly, surely, it extends out a finger.

The middle one, to be precise.

It flees immediately after.

[ Local gossip reports the beast is otherwise pleased with this edict. ]

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    #9 dimetros, Jun 16, 2022
  10. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

When the time came to sign the decree, Llewyn, quite noticeably, hesitated. There was a brief moment of consideration, of the things they’ve heard from both allies & foes, and what they stood for in the past. The Kathar’s lips purse as they grasped the stick of charcoal in their hands, and sucked in a slow breath. This would have consequences later, they knew, but yet…

What would they think, after all of this? A thought in the back of their mind echoed, and they shook their head, lips tugging into a scowl. Spite was the best motivator, after all -

And they signed, hurriedly. Maybe they’d regret it soon, or never at all. Only time would tell.

11. FutureTeller

FutureTeller Criminally mad with no batteries

A very different kind of monster watches from afar all the while, eyes of the possessive trail on from the beast it does not desire.

It was given the world, the greatest foes were felled for it, yet, it still wanted more in ceaseless greed. Whispering small words under its icy breath.

WHERE ARE YOU, FAE?

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  12. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

Lingered behind the Avantl, dim inner-light flickering on and off. “Hmph,” the animate armor huffed out, streaks of vapor and mist mimicking an exhaled breath. “I’ll keep it in mind.” It turned to their companion. “Let’s see how it plays out this time. Ironic how our tables turn. Best of luck."
    @War_pig

• Powerful Powerful x 2