Cro-zzarotos, Leader Of The Dragon's Fire Regiment

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by KytilSeren, Jan 17, 2020.

1. KytilSeren

KytilSeren Master of Storms

Basic Information (Required)

• Full Name: Cro-Zzarotos
      • Nicknames: Zzarotos

• Race: Cro-Allar

• Sexuality: Bisexual

• Preferred Weapon: Longswords (Steel variant)
    Inventory Information (Optional)

• Money Pouch (70-100 Regals)

• Spare clothes

• Family Crest

• Medical Kit (Basic)

• Herb Pouch (Common and rare herbs)
    Skill Information (Required)

Core Proficiency Group

• Melee Combat Category

• 10 Fist Combat

• 20 Sword Combat

Talent Proficiency Group

• Command Skill Category

• 15 General Command (10 Talent Points, 5 Points)

• 10 Statecraft Command (5 Points, 5 Cro-Allar Boost)
    • Special Training Category

• 10 Perception Training

Hobby Proficiency Group

• Culinary Art Category

• 10 Cooking Art (10 Hobby Points)
    Body Shape
    • Physical Stat: 30 [Cro-Allar Cap at 35]

• Fist x1, Sword x1

• 10 Fist, 20 Sword

• 10 + 20 = 30
    • Body Shape: Muscular

• Body Fat: Low
    Languages

• Zasta (Native Tongue 10/10)

• Common (Learned in childhood 10/10)

• New Regalian (Linguistic Skill 10/10)
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

• N/A
    Visual Information (Required)

• Eye Color: Yellow

• Hair Color: N/A

• Hair Style: N/A

• Skin Color: Black scale color

• Clothing:
      • Civilian:
        • White tunic (long sleeve)

• Black trousers

• Leather boots
      • Military:
        • Steel armor with purple trim
    • Height: 7’0
    Personality and Abilities (Required with Choice)

Option Two: The Core List

• Alignment:
      • Chaotic Good
    • Personality:
      • Campaigner
    • Religion:
      • Dragon Worship (8/10)
        • Sidenote: Also believes in Balance (9/10)
    Life Story (Required)

The following is split between three main sections: Childhood, Teenage, and Adult years.

Childhood (January 1, 253 AC to January 1, 265 AC)

• Cro-Zzarotos was born on New Year’s Day in the year 253 AC to Cro-Zzzylian and Cro-Sssaralin within the capital of Hadar.
    • From the age of six, Cro-Zzarotos had begun to learn the ways of fighting with blades (swords, longswords, scimitars, and the like) as well as fighting unarmed, developing his fighting skills over time. From the age of six to his thirteenth birthday, he was learning the basics of swordplay from his parents. With his creativity and brilliance for strategy, he quickly honed the basics.
    • Once he turned 13, he began to train more rigorously and learn skills that would prove to be useful in commanding regiments. He was also somewhat perspective and athletic since he also trained himself to be more agile and more aware of the world around him, though he still reminds blind to those of real stealth skill.

Teenage Years (January 1, 265 AC to January 1, 272 AC)

• Starting from his 13th birthday to his 18th birthday, nothing much of note save for seven years of rigorous training in armed and unarmed combat along with learning language skills and Commanding skills.
    • From the age of 13 onward into his adult years, he discovered his love for thinking things out critically and developing strategies that both engages and challenges him on an intellectual level. This is also when he began to realize that from the moment he was born, he had this ability to make connections that aren't present to most people. (Basically, he has Autism)

Adult Years (January 1, 272 AC to October 13th, 307 AC)

• Since he turned 18, his training further increased until he showed substantial progress in combat and his ability to lead a regiment into battle with tactics and strategy. He was also careful to make sure that those in his regiment did not perish or were seriously injured from battle, running through rigorous training and simulated battles. Cro-Zzarotos did not believe in having his men excuse themselves from training, but he was also kind and open to discussing topics with each of his men.

• He founded the “Dragon’s Fire Regiment” when he was 18 and still runs the regiment to the current day. Upon reaching his 18th birthday, he had begun to form his regiment by pure accident when he saved a fellow comrade from being killed in battle. From that day, he swore that his regiment would only involve people that didn't just have valuable skills, but would strive to work together and work as a team.

• A few weeks after his 35th birthday (on February 13th, 288 AC), both his mother and father died from old age. They died in their sleep. Taking a trip down memory lane, Cro-Zzarotos pieced together that through his parents raising him with a strong moral structure and having a loving environment to grow up in, this was what he would base his leadership on. The ability to make informed decisions and plan ahead on such as well as care for his regiment as if they were like his family.
    • At the age of 33, Cro-Zzarotos and his Dragon's Fire Regiment fought the Chrysant War. He and his Regiment were spurred on-fueled by primal anger and devotion to their homeland-until they were placed in a situation where half of his Regiment was decimated. This was too much for Cro-Zzarotos to handle on top of his parent's death, making himself forget the traumatic experience. In some cases, these memories surface for no reason and make him feel psychological and emotional damage as all of his children were wiped out along with their teams. Repressing the memories was the only way to save himself from falling deep into despair and depression. They fought through the entire war.

• He had been living in his homeland for a long time until October 13th, 307 AC where he decided to head to Regalia proper and see about joining the military.

Present Time (October 13th, 307 AC to now)

• Cro-Zzarotos has been living in Regalia for a few months now, being helped by Zzuros Al-Yaotl to settle into Regalia, but still wishes to try and join the military.
    • On January 27th, 308 AC, Cro-Zzarotos had let slip that he had no idea about the Chrysant War to Cro-Beszk. This had slightly annoyed the other Cro-Allar, but after they spoke, those memories slowly became unrepressed. With this event unfolding, he is faced with an important psychological choice of either trying to keep them repressed or to let them resurface to the point his entire beliefs change.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 KytilSeren, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. KytilSeren

Note:

I have this saved over Google Docs and it took me a fair bit of time to make the Life Story, making it feel right to the point for the character. Also, this is meant to be a military character more than a guard (of sorts) as I wanted to get back into guard roleplay though I never did it here on MassiveCraft. This will also give me a fair break from doing Kathar/Crimson Witch roleplay as I intend to play this character when I need to have a break from Criminal roleplay.

For all people who are going to comment on this thread, please note that this thread's comment section is reserved for myself and my Reviewer(s). Thank you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

Claimed for review

4. KytilSeren

5. KytilSeren

Bumping as I would like a new Reviewer. Sorry Billy :(

6. BillyTheScruffy

You do not get to choose your reviewer. Please be patient and do not bump applications unless they pass at least a week, otherwise it comes across as extremely rude.

That said, I will get to your review this evening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BillyTheScruffy

Format

Put all of your 'Optional' sections into spoilers. Its a sensory overload for reviewers and readers who just want to get to the main points of the character.

Basic Information

Under 'preferred weapon' - Bluesteel no longer exists in lore. Please update/change this.

Proficiency Points

Either you have made a miscalculation here or you've misunderstood the Hobby Points addition. The total number that your points add up to is 70, (60 Points from age +5 and 10 Hobby Points). Your 10 Hobby Points must be spent only in the Arts Proficiency Category. Please make the required changes to your profs, as how it currently stands, you need to take 10 points away then add those points to something in the aforementioned category.

Your physical stat points may also have to change depending on which proficiencies you move around, so keep an eye on that calculation as you fix the above issue.

Life Story

I have a hard time comprehending that a Cro-Allar under the age of 6 could engage in strategy games and critical thinking. This is something you ought to mention in his later years, not early years. Make this change.

Where did he get his regiment from? That would be an interesting detail to slot into teenage years.

How did the passing of his parents ultimately impact Cro-Saratas as a person? And more importantly, a leader? This point seemed to be very quickly skirted over and can greatly add more depth to the character.

Make all the above changes in blue and then tag me @KytilSeren

8. KytilSeren

9. BillyTheScruffy

@KytilSeren

Life Story

Im still not convinced that a child under 6 had the capacity to engage in critical thinking. Move this into the character's later years.

Doesnt his thought that all people should die natural deaths conflict with the fact that he owns a regiment of mercenaries/soldiers? Fix this as it contradicts a lot of your life story thus far.

Make those fixes then tag me

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. KytilSeren

@BillyTheScroofy Updated the Life Story to make more sense. Once again, edits are in blue.

11. KytilSeren

Changelog (1/27/2020)
    Due to some new developments in-character as well as out of character, I have made some minor edits. Not sure if they need Lore Approval, but I will tag my reviewer ( @BillyTheScroofy ) for possible review. The following changes have been made in Cyan:
    • Added in the Chrysant War to Life Story.
    • Fixed Physical Stats to reflect on the changes made to the Physical Stat System for Cro-Allar.
    • Added in the entry of Cro-Saratas and the Dragon's Fire Regiment into Chrysant War.
    • Added in Cro-Saratas' mental effects of the war into Life Story to help explain previous misinformation on the topic.
    • Added more the Present Life Story to also reflect current developments in character.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. BillyTheScruffy

13. KytilSeren

Changelog (2/1/20):
    Minor update to Sheet
    - Added Relationships.

14. KytilSeren

Changelog (9/2/20):
    @BillyTheScruffy
    -Rebranded from "Cro-Saratas" to "Cro-Zzarotos" as to keep the Saratas name copyrighted to the books I am writing.
    -Made minor grammar edits to make it more readable.

Minor edits and does not seem to warrant a Re-Review.

15. KytilSeren

I am aware of the prof changes, but for now, I will postpone making the changes until I have fully understood the changes.

16. KytilSeren

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. BillyTheScruffy